At the doctors.

"Ok, is he awake?" I asked Billie.

"Yeah, the doctors said two people at a time can see him" Billie said so me and britt ran into tre's room.

"Hey guys" he said. "Are you ok?" Britt asked tre. "Yeah I'm alright. I only broke my leg and my arm." He said. Me and britt looked at each other and smirked. We both thought it was funny that tre thinks its "only" his leg and arm.

"Welll what about green day? Don't you guys have that concert next weekend?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the doctors said I might be out of here in a week or so, but won't be healed for about 4 months. It's only 1 concert. I'll find someone" tre said.

Billie came in and said that we should let tre rest. So me and britt left.

"Billie, where's mike?" "He left already." "Hey Billie, can I ride with you home?" I asked him. Billie said yes, so we rode home.

"I love you beej" I said as we walked into our house. "I love you to bell"

When we got into the house Billie quickly shut the door. When I looked back at him, he gave me his sexy smile, and bright eyes. Immediately I knew what he wanted.

"Ok, c'mon Billie, but we have to leave soon, I want to hangout with Brittany." I said to him. He ran to me, picking me up and threw me on the bed.

Billies lips met with mine, going in sync with each others. When we finally had to gasp for air, he took my shirt off. He slowly took my pants off. After I had all my clothes off, I found my way to his zipper, undoing it slowly. I took his pants off and then his shirt.

I felt him enter me with a moan. He went faster as I moaned.

"Billie" I whispered. "Yeah" He said. "I love you" I said. "I love you to" He said.

As we both finished, we put our clothes on. "Hey Billie" I said, quietly.

"Yeah?" He said. "We'll it's almost your birthday, what do you wanna do for your birthday?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Well, you can either have a party, or we can just hangout" I say.

"I don't know. Maybe we can just hangout?" He ask.

"Yeah. That would be fun!" I say excited. I love hanging out with him. He's so fun!

We went to the car, to drive to Britts house. I promised that I would hangout with her. When I looked down at my phone, the screen was lit up. It was a text from Britt. "Hey beej, can you check my phone? I got a text from Britt"

He picked up my phone, and he read the text message. "Bells, it's says that she has bad news" He says. "Oh, I wonder what it is. Um, just text back saying "I'm on my way, about 5 minutes away"

After Billie texted her back, we drove up the driveway to Britts. I knocked on the door and immediately she opened it. She a sad, but frightened look on her face. It seems to be that if she was crying.

"What wrong?!" I ask, walking in the door hugging her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I- I have...Cancer"

Hey! My friend helped me write this chapter! Hope you...liked it. Haha. And I'll update as much as possible. But PLEASE tell me if you like it! And tell me some stuff that I'm doing wrong ect. I want to actually make this readable.