Hospital

The next morning i had gotten up way before her. I had made waffles and made coffee. She came walking into the kitchen, her hair was fluffy and messed up, usually just like mine but longer. "Waffles?" I asked bella
"Sure, sounds good" she said and i grabbed a plate. I put 2 waffles on it and brought it with syrup to bella on the couch. "Coffee" i asked. And she said yes. I got bella her favorite mug that she uses every morning. i made her a cup of coffee and set it down on the table for her. "thanks babe" she said and drank coffe. "yup, what do you want to do today?" "i dont know, maybe go to the park with mike and tre,ill call them later" she said and got up probably to got to the bathroom. i made a plate of waffles for me and a cup of coffee and put them next to bellas. she came back 5 minutes later with her hair up in a bun. i looked at my phone and i had no calls or texts. "so im gonna go get ready" bella said and she grabbed her hair stuff and makeup and went into the bathroom.

*bellas pov*

I blasted my music. Of course mostly green day and twenty one pilots, the new band i like. replace that slot with what i once bought, cause somebody stole my car radio, and now i just sit in silence. i sang along. warning came on by green day. i sang so very loudly so billie could hear. "okay okay, i can hear you" he said laughing. "Good because im gonna sing louder" i said. As i got ready i felt like billie was standing right outside the door. I walked out of the bathroom and he wasnt there. As i walked slowly down the hall, i didnt hear anything. The car keys on the table were gone and the car wasnt outside. I was freaking out. I didnt know what to do. I grabbed my phone and texted billie. "Hey Billie, where did you go?" It had been about an hour and a half until he finally texted back. "Tre got into a car accident and im at the hospital." He said. "What?!?! Im on my way, ill get a ride from brit" i said and texted her. "Hey, can i have a ride to the hospital?" I said. Since britt was mikes girlfriend, we were friends. "Ya i heard im on my way" she said. Britt came and picked me up and we both went to the hospital. When we got to the hospital we saw Billie. "The doctor said he is going to be ok, he is gonna have to be in the hospital for a week or two" Billie told us.

[Hey guys!!!! Sorry it's been so long. I have been very busy. School ended a couple days ago and yeah. I just got a new phone so ill be here a lot more! My fanfic is horrible but who cares. Hope you guys like it!]