Cant Wait.

When i woke up it was about 11:00 am. When i got up i was still in billies arms. I got up and billie was still sleeping so i went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Ollie was already making breakfast. She was making bacon,eggs and pancakes. Since me and billie both dropped out of school we didnt have to worry about any of that stuff tay involved school. "Good morning". Ollie greeted me. "Good morning". I told ollie back. When ollie served me breakfast billie walked out. billie kissed me good morning. I kissed him back. billie sat next to me and Ollie served him breakfast. after breakfast I went to the bathroom and did my makeup. I had work today. my boss called and said I didn't have to be in until 3:00pm and that I only had to work until 6:00 pm today. billie said that he had to take another shower. billie got into the shower while I was doing my hair.
*billies pov*
when I was in the shower I heard some music playing. turns out it was green day. it was American idiot. I heard bella singing to it. I also started to sing it. after American idiot was jesus of suburbia. she was playing the whole album. me and bella were singing and then after a while we lost track of time and the album was over. I got out of the shower and bella was finishing her hair. she told me it only took that long because she was curling her hair and it takes her a while. I went into out room and I got dressed. after I got dressed I went into the livingroom where bella was waiting for me. it was already 2:00 so me and bella went out to eat. when we were done it was 2:43 so we went to the music store. we were right on time. bella punched in and started to get to work. I went over to the guitars and I saw a less paul jr. I tried it and I loved it. I brought it up to bella and I bought it. it was $362 dollars. I had that much money from my past job that I had been saving until I saw a guitar that I really wanted.
*Bellas pov*
The guitar billie picked out was a less paul jr. I hav always wanted one. Billie had stayed with me all day until my shift was over at 6:00pm. When we got home i went to th bathroom to take a shower. Right before i got in billie came in and said "can i join". "Ya sure why not" i told billie. I got in first. Billie said "i gotta pee real quick be right in". "Ok" i told him. When he got in i had already washed my face. He gave me a hug. A big naked hug. We just stood in the shower hugging. He sang "brutal love" by green day to me. I had almost fallen asleep in his arms. When th song was over billie gave me and big kiss. I had washed my hair and billie had washed his. I washed my body and then billie did. I was all done so billie got dressed and then put a blanket over me and carried me into his bed. I was just laying there and then billie got in bed. It was 8:00pm. I told billie i was gonna go to sleep because i had work the next day. He said ok good night and gave me a big kiss and went to sleep with me.
*the next day*
I woke up at 6:42 am. I got up and got dressed. I had to be to work at 9:00am. For the first week at work i had to work every day but after the first week i only had to work monday, wednesday, thursday, and friday. After i got dressed i went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Ollie was out of town for the day. I just had cereal. "Man, i cant wait until next week when me and billie get that appartment" i thought to myself. After i ate i went to do my hair. I didnt do my nakeup because i felt like i didnt need to. After i was done with my hair i went to see if billie was up. He was and he was about to get in the shower. "Do you have work today" billie asked. "Ya why?" I told billie. "Well i wanted to spend a day with you, like go somewhere fun." Billie told me. "Well i have next tuesday off, do u want to spend the day together that day?" I asked billie. "Sure why not" billie said. "I gotta get to work, see you later babe" i told billie and gave him a big kiss and left. "love you see you at 3:00" billie said right before i closed the door. When i got to work my boss said that i only have to work tuesdays and thursdays. No one had come in in 3 hours. It was almost 3. I punched out and went home. "BILLIE" i yelled to him when i got home. "Ya whats up" he yelled back. "Im back from work what ya doin' i yelled back to billie. "Im in the bedroom just laying down, wanna join?" He asked. I said "sure ill be right there." He said ok and then after that i went into the room and billie was lying in bed in just his boxers. I climbed in bed and i gave billie a big kiss. It was only about 3:30 so i went to sleep on billies chest and i set an alarm for 5:00.