Mikes house.

When we got home we both put our stuff away. "Hey beej can i keep these pants" i asked him. "Ya sure" he said back and then gave me another pair. "Thanks babe, i just love your pants so much" i told billie as we both finished putting our stuff in our dressers. "Well i do have good taste in clothes" he said back laughing. "Yup you sure do" i laughed back.

*billies pov*

I am really happy that me and bella went to the mall. I really needed new cloths. Apparently she can fit in my cloths so i just gave her a couple pairs of my black skinny jeans. "Im gonna go to mikes house ok?" I told bella. "Ya can i come?" Bella asked as she got up from the couch. "Ya sure" i told her and we both drove to mikes house. When we got there we knocked on the door and britt answered. "Oh hey beej whats up?" Britt asked as she motioned for us to come in. "Mike wanted me to come over" i told her as miek walked out into the livingroom. "Hey beej, c'mon" mike said walking into his room. Britt asked bella if they could hang out and bella said yes so that was good because i had no idea what he needed to talk about. "So mike what did you need to tell me?" I asked as he shut his bedroom door. "Umm well im dropping out of school" he said back looking scared. "Oh thats cool...when are you dropping out?" I asked. "About a month, why?" Mike asked scrathcing the back of his neck. "Well because im dropping out to i was gonna tell you this weekend" i told him and he looked happy but sad. "Oh well cool" mike said back. "Well i have to go, im taking bella out" i told mike and then left. Me and bella got into the car and drove home. "Dont tell mike but i had to tell him i was taking you out so i will, not that it wast a lie we just didnt make the plan already...ok cool" i told bella. She stared at me for a minute and then got up and gave me a long hug. "Sure we can go out" bella said and ended the hug. "Do you just wanna go for a ride in the car?" I asked her. "Sure...i gotta go get my phone in our bedroom" she said. She came back down and we got in the car. "Im gonna turn on the radio" bells tolds me. "Ok" i said back and she turned on the radio and highway to hell by ac/dc came on. Bells started to sing. She was really good at singing. I really love her. I really really do.

*9:00pm*

"Wanna go home? I have practice tomorrow"i told bella. "Ya sire, im getting tired" she said and i turned around to go home. When we got home bella got in the shower and i went into our music room and picked up a Less Paul. I started strumming and i played when i come around. Its been a while since i have played it. An hour later it was about 10:37 and bella was already in bed waiting for me. "Hey, beej cmon lets go to bed" she yelled while i was walking towards our bedroom. I jumped into bed, took my jeans off with my shirt, and i went to bed with bella.

[Shorter chapter than usual, hope you liked it, more in anout 7 days again]