Of Course It Was Louis

It took a while before things returned to normal. I had my moments where I sunk back into the empty pit, enjoying my bliss for a while, before Harry pulled me back. I tried to be active, not staying in bed all day and playing with the puppies, but I had my dark days. Thankfully, Harry was there and didn't leave my side. He was truly the best.

"Zoe!" I shouted at the dog for the umpteenth time. She was the trouble maker out of the two and I was about ready to beat the crap out of her. "Leave my clothes alone!"

I loved my clothes, probably more than Zoe, and it pissed me off to no end how she thought they were chew toys. Honestly, I loved Puck more than his sister. He cuddled with me and slept all day, only playing when either Harry or me were outside and willing for it.

Not that I was outside to play with him. Samm and I were still banned from the back yard and only the boys were going out there. They would disappear from the time they woke up till lunch when either Samm or me would make them lunch, and then they would disappear again only reappearing for dinner and bed. I barely saw Harry other then when we were laying in bed and by then he was too tired to have a conversation with me.

Which made me want to talk to Samm. I had no one to speak with now that all five boys were disappearing and only left me and my back stabbing friend inside the house. It was awkward at first and then we slowly got back to our normal routine. We never brought up the Harry/Niall thing, but even if we were acting like old friends I still haven't forgiven her. I probably never would. Once the boys were back in the house, we ignored each other like the past couple of weeks.

"Bad girl!" I scolded when she trotted back, dropping Harry's shirt before me. Slobber was all over it and there were a few tears from where she had sunken her sharp puppy teeth into the silk. Hey, better his than mine. He had money to buy another one.

"What did she eat now?" Samm asked, walking into my bedroom with the laundry.

This was what we bonded over. We usually did their laundry, unless Liam had came inside for a small break, then he would help us. I would collect all of Harry's stuff and Samm would take Niall's. We would put their clothes in their rooms and leave it for them to fold, unless I was nervous then I would fold everything. When I was either angry or nervous about something, I tended to clean. You could say I got it from my dad.

"Harry's shirt. God, when will this teething stuff stop? She's already gone through my sandals and one of Harry's belts." I groaned, setting the shirt beside me and digging into the basket.

"Does Puck do it?" She asked, folding a blue polo.

"No! Only her. It annoys the fuck out of me." I sighed.

"That's weird."

I had found out the day after I had gotten Puck and Zoe that Harry had taken my diary and found out that I've always wanted a Doberman. Samm had helped him get the dogs- which I thanked her for- and they had been the last two left of the litter in town. Zoe may be a pain in my ass, but I still loved her and was thankful for the joy she gave me. It was true, that dogs did help people in their darkest times. They were just so innocent and adorable, I couldn't help but be happy when they're around.

"We're out of lemonade!" We heard Zayn shout from downstairs.

"Make another batch!" I screamed back.

I heard chatter and the sound of cabinets being slammed. They were most likely making sandwhiches, the only thing they would make if we didn't make them something. They were in such a rush to finish whatever they were doing that they didn't want to take the time to make something else more healthy.

I finished fishing out Harry's clothes and headed downstairs to grab a cup of water. Puck trotted after me, his sister already down stairs and laying at Harry's feet as he ate. I kissed his cheek when I reached him, crinkling my nose at how sweaty he was.