Chapter 55

Mesut's POV:

Towering over Scarlett's helpless body here on our bed, I rested my hands on her side, all as I kissed her both softly, but also passionately. This, is exactly what I have missed over all that course of week where things have not been right between us; kissing the woman I love all so much, making her feel wanted and needed in life, showing her attention as well as me giving her all an unreal amount of pleasure and intensity. It really is such a shame that it had to me seeing sense by almost cheating on her to bring this side out in our relationship again. Never ever again, I can assure you, will I be so stupid, to risk something, over the fact now of how I am unsure, on my own feelings. I have a lot of making up to so, and, that is what I am doing.

So continuing to kiss Scarlett passionately from below me due to the position I am in now, if I am honest, I could not help other than to let my hands wonder over her body. From all the both of her sides, to where the bump of our child, will form in a couple of months, each inch of her body I ran my hands against. Wanting to feel all of her, like I used to before all this, as recent, had happened. And so disconnecting our lips from one another I proceeded to make them go lower, to her collarbone, where I would kiss, suck and occasionally nip at it then. In the moment I did so though, I would hear soft and lewd moans, come from the woman that I love so much. "Mhm, Mesut." She breathed out, causing me to smile in satisfaction from it.

"You're all mine baby, you're all mine and you always will be." I whispered softly to her, just as I continued to move my hands along the lower part to her body. To her lower stomach as I proceeded to carry on kissing along her collarbone, closing my eyes as I did so. "And so, if I am honest I'm going to prove that to you, I'm going to show you how you're all mine, and as well how you always will be." With that I moved my hands to the bottom of her nightdress, I wanted it off of her, so I could see her bare body in all its glory. So, once holding it in both of my hands, I pushed it up and over her head, before seeing her in nothing but her skimpy of a set of underwear. "My god Scarlett, I really am one lucky man, to have you as my girlfriend."

The second those words came from me then, I looked at Scarlett's body beneath me. Whilst I admired it in all its beauty before me. Her amazing figure, the tanned tone of her skin all to the fact of the hot weather here in Madrid, her curves, and all in all just everything about it I must admit. Just seeing this fine woman beneath me really does make me realise how lucky I honestly am, how stupid I was for almost ruining everything, over the fact of being all as so last night, and how I should have seen sense much sooner. But sometimes, life is to give you a wake-up call, to show you what really matters, and that is what happened to me last night.

"I love you so much Mesut, really, I honestly do." From the soft sound of Scarlett voice as in that second there I looked up at her, and away from her figure. Where I was immediately to notice her looking at me, directly into the both of my eyes, with a soft, and, appreciate look upon her face. And I have to admit to you now, it really did cause for me to smile wider as a result of it, realising that this woman above me now is mine. She is mine, and if I have it my way, she always will be mine forever and for eternity. "You mean so much to me Mesut and I was so scared that it could have lost you through all of this recently, I really was." All once I heard those words come from her I noticed an almost sense of relief upon her all as of then.

Where I soon brought my hand up towards that of Scarlett's cheek, leaning up to where it is her lips were, and smiling whilst I went on to answer her. "And I love you too baby, a hell of a lot more than I can put into words." The second those words came from me then, I was to watch as Scarlett's smile only grew wider across her lips. Such a beautiful smile, the sort of a smile which can brighten up anyone's day, no matter what sort of mood they may be in. "So I promise you now, from here on out, I'm going to prove that to you." I spoke softly. "Now, I can assure you that every single second of the day I'll prove and show to you just how much it is that I love you. How much you mean to me, and how I want you, and our baby as well."