Chapter Four

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Four: Klaine

"Where were you this weekend Kurt? I tried calling you but you never answered. I feel like you're ignoring me." Rachel told Kurt that next Monday morning.

It had been four days since Blaine asked Kurt to be his boyfriend and that's who he spent most of his time with. They would spend hours on the phone just talking and all Kurt could ever think about anymore was Blaine. His beautiful -not outed, yet- boyfriend.

"I've been busy." He sighed. Mondays always sucked because you had to wait till Friday to be happy about the weekend.

He smiled when he saw a very sexy looking Blaine at his locker. With two cups of coffee in his hands and a big grin on his face. He was the best. His t-shirt and skinny jeans didn't look so bad today either.

"I got you some coffee." Blaine smiled. "Cuz I know how much you think Mondays suck."

"Well that was very sweet of you to remember." Kurt said, taking the cup and opening his locker.

He was surprised that Blaine got his coffee order right as well but he had told him only a few days ago in Blaine's truck. The warm coffee tasted perfect going down his throat.

"Good morning Rachel." Blaine said with a small wink at her and Kurt watched her bite her lip. Give or take that she was dating Finn... Blaine was still hotter. "So Kurt I was wondering if you would come to my first football game tonight, it's home so you wouldn't really have to drive anywhere and-"

"Kurt hates football." Rachel butted in. "I don't think even for you that he'd-"

"I'd love to." Kurt smiled. "Rachel's always telling me how I need to come and keep her company in the bleachers so I guess she can have that now."

"Great." Blaine grinned.

"You two seriously do everything everything together. That does not help Kurt's feelings for you." Rachel muttered but both Blaine and Kurt heard and smiled lovingly at each other.

"Well I gotta head to class, I have to talk to Mr. Marcus before it starts. I'll catch you later." Blaine said and started walking away but he ran back to Kurt and whispered, "I almost forgot, I'm going to kiss you on the cheek now."

With Blaine's hand covering part of his face to protect the whisper he kissed Kurt's cheek softly and then pulled away so no one would suspect a thing.

"Now, I'll see you two later." Blaine winked a skidded off.

"Kurt, he's got you wrapped around his fingers." Rachel said as Kurt watched him dreamily.

"I don't mind." Kurt sighed happily.

"You do realize he's not going to just become gay because you want him to." Rachel said.

"What if I'm not the one that wants him to?" Kurt asked.

"There's no way he's gay Kurt." Rachel shook her head as they walked down the hallway.

"Tell that to the kiss he just left on my cheek." Kurt said quietly.

"You're kidding right?" She asked.

"Dating for four days now." Kurt nodded with a very small smile.

"Kurt!" She shrieked and hugged him. "You're telling me everything tonight! That's why he's so nice to you and can't stay away from you! Oh God! Kurt you're coming to my house before the game tonight."

"Calm down Rachel." He whispered. "Blaine hasn't come out of the closet yet and he's a little afraid to. He almost was Freshmen year but he got the crap beaten out of him which scared him back in."