Chapter Ten

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Ten: Somewhere Only We Know

"So we've been dating a month." Blaine smiled.

"Is that so shocking?" Kurt asked.

"No. It's great." Blaine said.

"And you've told quite a few people in the one month." Kurt agreed.

"Yeah, the Glee Club, my parents, and your's. There's still a whole school left to conquer." Blaine sighed.

"It takes time." Kurt shrugged. "You'll get there."

"As long as I have you." Blaine smiled and pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"We should go somewhere for our one month anniversary." Kurt said.

"Where?" Blaine asked.

"Well, since we're on break for a few days and I talked to my parents... I want you to come to New York with me." Kurt smiled.

"New York?" Blaine asked, surprised.

"It's where I belong and I just want to see how things work out there. It seems like a nice place to go after high school." Kurt explained.

"Kurt I'd love to." Blaine said.

"Really? Then let's get packing. Our flight leaves tomorrow." Kurt smiled.

"You already planned it?" Blaine asked.

"I just had to cross my fingers you'd say yes. I even talked to your parents." Kurt said.

"I will always say yes to wherever you go." Blaine nodded.

___________________________

The flight wasn't long. It only felt like a few hours because Blaine slept most of the way. Kurt stayed awake the whole time but the flight still felt short for him too.

They got a taxi after they found their bags and he drove them to the hotel they rented for the week. It was beautiful and big and they were on one of the higher floors.

As soon as they got inside the room they started unpacking. Well, Kurt did. Blaine laid on the king size bed and watched Kurt scramble around to get things done.

Kurt came next to him and Blaine quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him down on the bed.

"Blaine, what are you doing?" Kurt complained, since he was interrupted.

"I want you to relax and take a break. You don't need to unpack everything today Kurt." Blaine laughed and kissed his forehead.

"But I want to get it all done so we won't have to worry about it later." Kurt said.

"Kurt I never unpack my things when I go places. They just sit in my suit case till I need them." Blaine said.

"But that's you." Kurt pouted.

"And while we're here, I want you to do things you never thought you'd do before now." Blaine said.

"Okay." Kurt sighed.

"Let's get out if here." Blaine nudged him.

"Where do you want to go first? I have a list." Kurt said.

"Spontaneous Kurt. We don't need a list." Blaine smiled.

"But I want to see all this places." Kurt objected.

"And I promise you, we will. But we have a week Kurt." Blaine said.

"Fine." Kurt sighed.

"Let's just see where New York takes us." Blaine shrugged.