Chapter Fifty

Not So Stereotypical
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue

"So what you're saying is we are being forced to do the traditional thing and not see each other till we're up on an alter?" Kurt asked.

"That is exactly what I'm saying." Blaine nodded, stuffing some utilities into his duffle bag.

"No." Kurt shook his head. "That's the stupidest tradition I've ever heard of. Let's ditch the wedding plans and elope."

"Kurt, the wedding is tomorrow." Blaine laughed softly at his fiancé's refusal.

"Exactly!" Kurt exclaimed. Blaine gave him a look like he new exactly why Kurt was acting so strange. "Yes, I'm nervous. You don't have to rub it in my face."

"I didn't say anything." Blaine shrugged and zipped up the duffle that was finally packed, coming around the bed to kiss Kurt on the lips. "But you worry too much."

"We've been together for almost five years, you obviously know that." Kurt nodded.

"And I obviously know how to deal with you." Blaine nodded in return. "Look, the guys aren't whisking me away till tonight. You'll only have to spend the night away from me."

"No strippers." Kurt sighed.

"Oh there'll be strippers." Blaine said, knowingly. "The female type."

"Sam's idea?" Kurt asked.

"Definitely Sam's idea." Blaine said. "Don't tell Rachel. If she finds out, she'll probably ban Finn from coming and I kind of want him around."

"Your secret is safe with me." Kurt chuckled. "Besides, Finn's my brother. Like I'd ever tell the women he's in love with, a minor detail."

"Thank you, I love you." Blaine smiled and brought his lips to Kurt's.

"I know." Kurt huffed softly.

"Don't Han Solo me." Blaine laughed breathily, into Kurt's neck.

"Oh no, you have been robbed of three little words for the rest of the day." Kurt shrugged.

"Whatever, I know you love me too." Blaine rolled his eyes and brought his arms around Kurt's thin frame to give him a tight squeeze. "I think the guys may have a harder time prying me off of you rather than the other way around."

"Any news from Santana?" Kurt blushed, changing the subject.

"She's being really cryptic lately. She may or may not be hiding something." Blaine shrugged.

"Why did we ask that women to have our child?" Kurt asked.

"As far as we know, no child yet." Blaine sighed.

"Hey, it's going to work." Kurt said, sitting them down on their bed in their new apartment.

They'd finally upgraded to something they figured they would need when they had a kid coming. It was a lot nicer than the last one. Not really a place to raise a family, however. But one kid could be enough there before they decided to get an actual house.

They had two bedrooms, a living room, a walk-in kitchen, and two bathrooms. They also had an extra room that Blaine was using as an office because he was getting ready to settle down with his music career.

Secretly, their extra bedroom was being made into a nursery. They didn't have much yet, they painted it and had a crib and some other little baby things lying around but other than that they were still being cautious. They didn't have a baby on the way yet.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Kurt asked softly. They never really talked about what it would mean for Blaine, being a father.

"No, never." Blaine said quickly. "It's just, it hasn't happened yet and that worries me."