Chapter Twenty Seven

Not So Stereotypical

Chapter Twenty Seven: Friendly Strangers

A/N: Nobody Compares by One Direction is in this chapter. Don't listen to it the whole time you're reading, just when you get to the part it's at because the chapter isn't very upbeat after that.

___________________________

"Welcome to your first day at Hummel Tires & Lube, Anderson." Kurt's dad said.

"Where do you want me to start?" Blaine asked, nervously. His hands were so sweaty.

"Well first I want you to get your uniform on." Burt passed him a dark blueish-grey pair of coveralls which had his name where his heart was. "Do you want to work with costumers yet? Because you don't seem like you'd be capable of that job."

"I'm just slightly nervous." Blaine shrugged.

"I'm going to have you start working on a few cars, okay?" Burt asked.

"Sounds simple enough." Blaine nodded.

"Okay, I want you to start with that grey Toyota over in the corner." Burt said. "Some guy brought it in thinking there's an oil leak somewhere. I need you to figure it out and fix it."

"I can do that." Blaine nodded.

"Any questions, I'm in my office." He said and gave Blaine a small nod before leaving him alone.

He got under the car and looked around to see what the problem was. There was an oil leak. But he had to figure out where it was coming from and how to fix it.

He worked on it for an hour and he still wasn't getting the task done. It was taking quite a while to do but he didn't mind. He was a natural when it came to cars. He built that car with his dad more than his dad put any effort into.

"Hello?" There was a manly voice echoing throughout the shop and Blaine bumped his head from the mini panic attack he just had.

"Ow." He muttered. "Over here."

He heard foot steps come his way as he slid out from under the car and wiped his hands off since they were covered in grease and oil.

"Hey." The guy smiled at him.

He looked slightly older. Maybe nineteen. He was a good looking guy. He was about the same height, though maybe slightly shorter which was different because Blaine always felt super short.

He had shorter hair with a small bang going to the left of his forehead. The hair cut suited him. He was wearing baggy jeans, a black v-neck, and mint colored vans. He was wearing a golden cross necklace, which caught Blaine's attention and also diamond studded earrings on both earlobes.

It also caught Blaine's attention that he had a few tattoos as well. On the inside of his right arm where his arm met his elbow he had a camera lens. On the lower half of his right arm was also film related and it was a film strip. The last tattoo he saw was simply P!nk. Most likely intended as the singer and that was placed fairly close to the film strip one. They were all in a general area.

"Uh hey." Blaine smiled back.

"I was wondering if you could take a look at my car. Think my tires are becoming flat and I've got a two hour drive back home." The man said.

"Yeah no problem." Blaine nodded and walked with the guy to his car.

"I'm Travis by the way." He nudged Blaine who had been in a trance by the car. It was a Bentley. And damn was it an expensive car.