Author's Note

So I totally was going to start writing my new chapter but something got in my way. This user, Sata_Spears started this whole big ordeal with me because of one mistake. Want to know what that mistake was?

Santana's Puerto Rican, not Mexican.

Now, I'm a person who watches Glee like it's my life. I know almost everything there is to know. But I swear, I have never heard this.

So she decides to message me. Tells me I'm not a Gleek and everything is fine and dandy. But it's not. Because I am a Gleek. I have been since day one. Would someone explain to me why I would be even writing this if I wasn't?

But she keeps bugging me and bugging me because she enjoys harassing me and seeing my reaction. And you know what? She can't even PROVE that Santana is Puerto Rican.

I know Naya is part Puerto Rican but that's not Santana. Santana has the psychic Mexican third eye, remember? But nope, she's still 100% Puerto Rican.

I'm honestly not mad about that. She continued to message me because she liked it. But that's not even the worst part.

The worst part is she had the nerve to comment on my latest chapter, telling you I'm rude and yelled at her for no reason. And that yes, I'll deny it but why would she lie?

Well you know what? I've got proof of how rude she was. Bet she didn't think about that. If you want to see the messages I can message you my twitter and message you pictures of our conversation.

I just want you all to know that I'm a really nice person. I'm that shy girl at school, I get the good grades, and I have a dream to be the best I can be. And I really need to learn to ignore the hate, but it's so hard.

Last year I fell into a depression. I didn't want to go to school, I didn't want to continue doing things that I love, it was awful. Just because of some stupid inconsiderate girls at school.

But here I am. I'm staying strong and this year is so much better. But now I'm starting to doubt myself. Maybe I shouldn't continue writing if I'm not a real "Gleek".

But that would mean she would be winning. And I'm not going to let that happen. So let me know what you think about this situation in the comments. Did you know Santana was Puerto Rican? Can you please give me proof if so?

Thanks for listening. I'll have a new chapter up as soon as I can. Your support means the world to me!

Xoxo Mandi