Chapter 1

Tobin's pov

A couple of my friends invited me to go meet the new soccer player.idk why but I just wanted to go I didn't want to miss it I had a good feeling about meeting this new girl.

I had just finished getting dressed I didn't want to dress to fancy cause I didn't want her to think I would dress like this everytime.so I just went with a plain white shirt and black skinny jeans.i left with moe my roommate,the car ride was oddly quite moe is never quite but I decided to not say anything.

We got to the cafe 20 minutes later and I asked moe "what's this new girls name" ,and she said "her name is Alex".i paused for a second cause I loved the name Alex.we came into the cafe and I saw a pretty girl sitting at a table I didn't see any of the other teammates so I didn't think she was Alex but then moe draged me to the Same table she was sitting at and I said "moe what are u doing""we're going to Alex."

I was shocked that She was Alex I thought to myself this is not going to be good.alex stood up introduction herself ,"hi my name is Alex Morgan".i just stood there looking at her hand and then moe pushed me a bit and I said "what huh oh hi my name is Tobin Heath" and I shook her hand.her hand felt so soft and I just wanted to hold her hand and never let it go.

Just as I let go of her hand everyone else came in there was pressy,Pinoe,Jj and engen there were more but those were the ones I saw.we all sat next to each other.

Oddly the talk went good and it was already time to leave I felt sad but then Alex said"Jill told her to come back with them when it was done cause she is going to play the next game".i was shocked but I was happy She didn't have to leave her already.

We had just got back from the cafe to the hotel,and Alex got out of her car as if there was wind blowin in her hair but there was no wind.alex saw how Tobin looked at her but didn't say anything and she just walked up to her.alex walked up to Tobin and Tobin panicked.so she stopped staring and looked at moe.moe asked "why are u staring at me".