Chapter 12

Tobin ran straight to Alex and Kelleys room.se knocked not loud but not quit either.alex opened the door like always and saw a crying Tobin.alex without thinking pulled Tobin into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Tobin"Alex said

"What are u sorry for"Tobin said while she began to stop crying

"I'm sorry I rejected like that I'm sorry I didn't tell u I still had feelings for u and I'm sorry I kissed u at the bar I'm sorry for everything I did to cause u pain"Alex said still hugging Tobin.

Tobin didn't say anything cause they both forgot Kelley was in the room and Kelley interpreted.

"Alex"Kelley said as Alex looked at her.
Kelley smiled indicating Alex did the right thing.

"I'll just leave u two alone"Kelley said winking at Alex.
"Why didn't u tell me earlier Alex"

"Cause I didn't want to ruin anything with u and press"

"I know but we're friends and friends don't keep secrets from each other"

"Oh right just friends"Alex said in a sad tone

"I mean best friends"Tobin said with a smile on her face.alex smiled back and jumped on Tobin.

"What should we do today to get ir mind off of whatever is bothering u and what happened"Alex said as she got off of Tobin

"Well u know how when ur dating u wait her marry that person or u break up with them and me and press went our own ways"

"Oh I'm sorry,but like I said what should we do today to get ur mind off if press"

"I mean food sounds fine,do u think we can get food and just walk around the park were we got to know each there better"Tobin said looking into Alex's eyes.

"That sounds great"Alex said smiling.

Stop Tobin u can't  go back to liking Alex she's ur best friend like u told Alex when ur in a realationship u either break up or get married and u don't want my heart to break again ya Alex likes u but she might just be sad cause she wants servando and she might just use me but just stay Alex's friend al least for now.😉