Chapter 7

Tobin took christens hand and said "Mabye we can give us a chance Mabye u can get my mind off of Alex and we could be happy tougether cause I did love u at some point but then Alex came along and I'm sorry but now I won't to be with u".

Christen started to cry cause those words were all she wanted to hear."ok Tobin I'll give u a chance cause I love u so so much and I wanna be with u"christen said with tears running down her eyes.then Tobin looked christen in the eye and wiped her tears away."I love u pressy""I love u too tobs"christen said as she gave Tobin a kiss on the cheek.

Later that day they had a team team lunch.alex was in her room with Kelley getting ready.alex just through on some clothes cause she didn't really want to dress up.kelley did the Sam cause Kelley always wants to be in her phone."do u think u could switch spots so I can sit next to Tobin"Alex asked not looking at Kelley cause he knew Kelley wouldn't look back."ya sure whatever"

By the Time Alex and Kelley arrived the whole team was there including Tobin and christen who were oddly close to each other.like Alex asked she sat next to Tobin and Kelley sat on the other side of Alex by moe.

"Hey Tobin""hi Alex"Tobin said looking at her for a quick second then returning to her girlfriend."Tobin can we go to the park later and get to know each other later"Alex asked with a smile hoping that Tobin would say yes
"Ya ok let's do that today later Mabye 5:00"Tobin asked."ya sure Tobin that sounds great"Alex said happy that Tobin said yes and that Mabye they could be best friends".

It was 4:30 that meant Tobin had to get ready for the park.she was looking in her closet when she heard a knock moe wasn't in the room cause she was off somewhere with Jj.tobin went to go answer the door when she saw press.

"Hey beautiful"christen said smiling at her girlfriend."hey babe can u help me pick an outfit"Tobin asked smiling back at press."of course anything for my girlfriend"christen said as she snuck up behind Tobin wrapping her arms around her."Were are u going Toby"press asked.well me and Alex are going to the park to get to know each other better"Tobin said in all honesty."oh ok Mabye u could wear some shorts not to fancy and u could wear any t-shirt u want"press said as she kissed her girlfriends neck."ok thanks pressy"Tobin said turning around and pushing her girlfriend on the bed.

Tobin got dressed and was surprised press didn't do any teasing.then Tobin had to leave to go get Alex.so Tobin kissed press on the cheek and left.

Alex's room

Alex saw the time it was 4:28 so she decided to get ready and Kelley was no help cause she was in the phone looking at squirrel pics.

"Kelley can I barrow ur red shirt"Alex asked holding up the shirt."ya take whatever u need roomie"Alex and Kelley both laughed at what Kelley said.soon enough Alex was ready.then she heard a knock on the door and opened it.

"Hey lex u ready"Tobin said as Alex opened the door."yes I am"yes I am Alex said in her raspy voice.

They walked to the elevator and then through the lobby and into tobins car."what park should we go to"Tobin asked looking at Alex."surprise me"Alex said.