Chapter 3

"I didn't tell u cause I know press"Tobin said with a sigh.press said "u know what"?press said with a confused look on we face."I know u...."
"Tobin spit it out already"press said anxiously."that u like me press god why do u have to be like that!"Tobin said yelling.tobin walked through the bathroom door into the lobby and press just stood there in shoke wondering to her self how did she know.

Tobin walked out of the bathroom and right into Alex Morgan."I'm so sorry"Tobin said not realizing it was Alex.as soon as Tobin got up she saw Alex and didn't know what to do."are u Ganna help me up"Alex asked sitting on the floor.

"Oh ya sorry"Tobin said as she reached for Alex's hand and helped her up."I wanted to talk to u at the Parkin lot but u just turned and walked away"."oh ya I kinda had to go talk to someone"Tobin said."oh but can we talk now tobs"Alex said not knowing she called her tobs.tobin froze at what Alex just called her."um..."was all Tobin could say,then Alex said "I'm guessing that's a yes"and Alex dragged her to the couches in the lobby.

Alex sat across from Tobin so they could far each other.alex started by saying"why were u staring at me in the parking lot".tobin didn't want to lie to Alex so she told the truth,"oh..I..".alex laughed a bit cause saw how Tobin was stuttering.then Tobin just let it out."i think ur cute Alex and I don't know why but I'm gettin these feeling for u"Tobin said.alex paused for what seemed like to long but finally said "OMG Tobin we just met and we should be just friends for now I'm sorry but even if I did like u I have a boyfriend"Tobin felt tears coming but didn't want to let them show so she made and excuse to leave "I remembered I have to go talk to moe""ok can we talk later"Alex asked"sure Mabye "Tobin said quickly and left to the elevator.