Chapter 3: His Weakness

"Grabe pre," Fred was sitting on Gerald's couch, located infront of his table as he sign some papers. Fred looked at Rayver, who was leaning on the wall next to Gerald's door. "You've been with her for 2 years, but di ko man lang sya nakilala? Nakakahiya tuloy."

The guys were now at Gerald's office, after-office hours. They always get-together for some catching up over their work, whatever it takes.

Gerald and Ray laughed.

"Ayan kasi, di sumasama sa gimik."

"Nanchichicks ka kasi lagi eh."

They said in unison, which earned them death glares from him.

"Hey! I'm busy with work. Tsaka di ako nanchichicks no!" Then Fred lied down on the couch. "On the other hand..." He looked at the ceiling and placed his head over his hands. "Type ko si Sarah. She's fierce, beautiful, wise... Kundi lang ako sinenyasan ni Ge kanina na GF mo sya, maybe by now I'm having the time of my life." He smirked, joking Ray.

"FREDUDU!!" Ray went near him and hit Fred hard with pillows jokingly. "Don't make my girl a victim of yours!!"

"AHHH! I LOVE THAT RAYVER BABY!!" He joked.

Gerald laughed silently while signing an important contract. The guys were laughing their ass off when he shut close the folder he was doing and stood up.

"Haaay grabe!" Ray sighed and sat beside Fred, who was now sitting either. "You know guys, I can see Laida as my forever girl."

All of them smiled. Ray, because he was really happy with Laida. Fred and Gerald, because they were really happy for their friend having those sights in the future and wanting to settle down with the girl he truly love.

"I pass." Fred raise both of his hands. "I don't even know if I would find a girl for me. I mean, until forever."

"Shut up Fred." Gerald laughed as he walked and sat on the couch in front of them. "You can't find her dahil puro ka lang pafling at one night stand!"

Ray and Ge laughed, while Fred had a serious face. He threw a pillow on Ge.

"Hey! Syempre this playboy also wants to have a serious relationship!"

"So you prefer flings?" Rayver asked.

"Hindi bro. He tried girls kasi kung sino yung pinakamagaling sa kama wins his heart!" Ge throwed the pillow back to him.

"Hoy sumosobra ka na Mr. Anderson!" Fred said, half joking. "Eh kung sabihin ko sa'yo na type kong ligawan si Julia, anong gagawin mo?"

He threw another pillow on Fred. "If you'll be his boyfriend, patay kang bata ka."

"Haha! Got your weakness, mister." And threw him the pillow once again.

"How about you Ge?" Rayver said. "No girls by now?"

He smiled, and shook his head. "No plans."

"OOOOOOOOH!" The boys screamed. "Really?!"

He nodded.

"What happened to Bea? To Clarisse? Uh.. Celine?" Fred said.

"Stupid!" He threw a pillow on Fred. "Those are my cousins!"

"Haha! How bad, Fredudu. Wrong guesses." Rayver said. "Why? Are you waiting for someone?"

He sighed and nodded. He can't hide anything from his friends. "I'm finding this girl from my past..." Then he looked at his Mickey Mouse watch on his wrists. He smiled on that thought. Surprisingly, it still fit on him after 10 years.

"Oh, I see this guy over here is head over heels over that girl." Fred said. "Who's she?"

He laughed. "Secret."

They were surprised when someone knocked. Fred opened the door and he saw Julia. "Hi Kuya Fred. Where's my brother?" He pointed him with his lips.

He stood up and went close to Julia, jokingly blocking Fred on her. "Why, sis?"

She smiled. "Tita Gretch is online on Skype." He smiled and rushed to his laptop.

"I guess," Ray said. "Kailangan muna naming umalis dude." They understand that. Ge needs quality time with her mom online, since its been so long since they saw each other because he went home, finding someone.

"Thanks, dude. See you later." Then they left.

He immediately logged on to his Skype as Julia sat beside him. He clicked on the "Video Call" button for them to start. He instantly saw his mother on the screen. "MOM!!" He gladly greet. He's now with the two ladies of his life, his weaknesses in any matter.

"Hey guys!" Mrs. Gretchen Anderson waved her hand. "Hi Julia! How's your mom?"

"She's fine, Tita." Julia answered. Julia is Gerald's sister by father. Mr. Randolph Anderson had an affair with Julia's mother in the midst of his parents' argumental days. After those incidents, his parents reunited, and surprisingly, Gretchen and Gerald gladly accepted Julia.

"I'm glad she is." She smiled, then looked at Gerald. "Oh, how about you, my handsome son?"

He jokingly arranged his suit, assuming he's really handsome."Doing great, mom. Doing great."

Julia slapped his brother's arm. "Assuming ka masyado!"

"Why?" He said playfully. "Mother knows best!"

They laughed throughout the conversation, talking about Gerald's crossings with Laida, her mother's business in California, the climate, and his lovelife.

"Mom!" He said. "Why are you asking me about that? I don't even have plans..."

His mom smiled. "So you're single, son?"

"Yes tita." Julia answered for him. "Because..." She looked at him. "She's waiting for someone."

"AAAAH!" He covered his face with his two hands. "Julia!"

"Who are you waiting, Riq?"

He smiled. He missed that nickname. He removed his hands from his face and faced her mom. "YOU."

"Aww." Her mom said while he saw Julia cover her face. "Really son?"

He nodded like a child.

"Well then, this might be the right time to tell you this..."

"TO TELL WHAT?" They said in unison, with excitement in their eyes.

She smiled. "Next week... I'm going home."