15~sorry

sorry for mistakes💯

Kylie

"Kylie I didn't mean to have a fit in the kitchen I know your not ready for a relationship I understand" I smiled "it's all good" we hugged it out and I went back into the room were River was curling her hair

"So are you gonna tell me what Jaden said yet?" She begged frowning I shook my head "don't say his name it's bad" I mumble walking into the bathroom it's been a couple of days since I've gotten that phone call and it's driving me crazy.

And he's been calling river constantly just to talk to me but I just tell River to tell him I'm out. I think he knows I'm not busy because I've been dodging all his calls. Talking to him would just make me rip my hair out.

He even started sending letters to the apartment,I haven't opened them their still sitting on the coffee table in the living room. Walking out of the bathroom after washing and brushing my teeth River turned her curling iron off getting up

"Where you headed too?" I asked putting my shoes on "me and Leah were gonna go try and return all the baby clothes" she sighs everyone was sad about what happened they were excited to have a baby around it would just take all the problems off of our mind for a while.

"I wanna come!"

"Can we return these?' Leah puts the bag down "have they been used?"'the lady asked picking the bags up "no not at all" she answers

After she asked a few more questions she put the clothes away and we left,sitting down at the food court Leah and River begged me to tell them what Jaden said but I didn't give in. "Come on please I'm your sister and she's your best friend!" Taking a bite out of my burger I shook my head.

"No I'm not telling you guys can we just leave the situation alone already!" I huffed picking at my sandwich. "Jeez you need to calm down!" River rolled her eyes "how if your constantly asking me the same and you already know the answer!" I spat

Soon enough we got everyone's attention picking my food up I threw it into the trash walking away,walking into the apartment their was a new letter on the table I ripped it up with the rest throwing them out.

"Did you even read them?" Turning around I sighed "leave me alone I'm not in the mood" I kicked my foot onto the table. "Leah?" Malak took a seat across from me "Leah and River they constantly as-" my sentence was cut short from Leah slamming the door.

"If you wanna have a nasty attitude and get mad over something so little you can leave!" She points to the door I furrowed my eyebrow "excuse me but it's not something littl-....." Slamming the door I hurried out of the apartment.

Standing outside I got a taxi going to a hotel she was just having a little fit and in the next hour she will be calling.

Leah

"What's your problem!" Malak yells "you can leave to!" I yell throwing Kylie's clothes out "would you like me to help you pack!" I growl "yoo you going to far!" Ben pushes me out of the room "what are you doing!" My face softened "get off of me!"

"Your going to regret this!"

______________________________________________
Comment vote

1:is Leah wrong or is kylie wrong

2:should kylie move out and forget about Leah

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_