19~surprise

Jaden

"We're is Kylie!" I asked Leah "why so you can stalk her" she rolls her eyes trying to get into the apartment "tell me where the fuck Kylie is!" I grip her neck "Atla- Atlanta...she has this friend her name is tiara she's a brunette she's tall..." She trails

Kylie

"This can't be right...can we do this over their is something wrong wi-" "I'm sorry but we can't do that...I have other patients to attend" i got off of the bed as tiara followed behind "what am I gonna do T...I can't have this baby" I shook my head "Kylie you gotta be strong and go threw this.....I don't want you killing an unborn child" I broke down into tears.

"I'm scared!"

Leah

"Are you serious...we can't let her suffer!" I shout at malak he's been pissing me off,"Kylie doesn't give a damn about how we feel so why should we help her let Jaden surprise her she'll need it anyway" "your an asshole I'm going to help my sister" "after all the things she's done to you..,your gonna help her I understand  she's your sister but she's not your responsibility she can handle everything on her own" river chimed in.

They were right but I had this feeling and it wasn't a good one "so put your bags down and forget about her" I shook my head "no I have to go" I walked out of the door walking to the elevator was I making the wrong decision?

Landing in Atlanta I gathered my things getting off of the plane , "you sure this is the right building?" The cab driver questioned I looked up in the window seeing a bunch of police cars and an ambulance I quickly got out of the car after throwing two twenty dollar bills at the driver.

"What happened....what's going on!" I spotted her friend and ran over to her "what's going on!" I ask her she looks up "I don't know all I know is that she's unconscious ,what if she looses her baby" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Baby...she's pregnant" she nods "she's one month" .

Sitting in the waiting room I sat down with tiara. "Ms.morris can I have a word with you?" The police officer asks nodding I got up "is everything ok". "Umm..it doesn't look like she's been beat or anything but we did find these on her bed" he hands me a pill bottle.

I was so confused I thought jaden did all of this,just my luck jaden rushes over to me when I caught his attention. "Is Kylie alright?" I folded my arms. "We don't know did you do this?' I asked holding the pill bottle up "no I just got down here and when I went to her building their were police cars" I sigh.

Hours passed and no one was answering their phone and I haven't heard from the doctor. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom" I look up from my phone tiara touches my shoulder "ok".

"Family of Kylie m-" I shot up walking up to the doctor, "is she ok!" I question "she's fine she's resting right now" he sighs "is the baby ok?" Jaden furrows his eyebrow "the baby is fine everything's ok......go home and rest please you can come see her Tomorrow"

Kylie

"Are you crazy....your lucky to have a sister like me!" Leah smiles hugging me "thank you for coming" "um someone's here to talk to you I'm gonna leave you two alone" I nod and Jaden walks in why him!.

"Hey" he waves "hi" I look away it was so awkward "hear me out" "go ahead speak" I roll my eyes "I'm sorry for everything I'm serious" he grabs my hand "apology accepted" I sightly smile I couldn't be mad at him because if this child is his were gonna have to get along ether way.

_______________________________________________________
I swear this story is just all over the place😒

What do you think??

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_