27-NYC

2 months later....

Kylie

"Kylie!" River ran to me "o-oh hey" i smile. "I'm so happy your here".

"Well what's up?" River asked as we walked to her car. "Nothing much...." she pouts.

"Same" i put my bag in the backseat. Getting into the car river put her seatbelt on.

"So your moving back to Cali?" I shrug "i don't even know anymore i might just come back out here".

"Good!" She cheesed. "I can't wait till she's here!" I looked down at my big stomach and poked it.

She chuckles "i finally got my own house well it's a penthouse And the view is unbelievable".

"Oh that's great!" I cheer she went into the garage they had in the building.

Getting out i grabbed my things "have you spikeb to leah?" I shook my head.

"We don't really talk anymore" i shrug. "Oh". We got to her door and she unlocked it.

"Home sweet home!" She plops on her black leather couch. "Damn girl you living it up" i walked around.

"I know.....I'm gonna take a shower" i nod "okay". I grab my laptop and started looking for apartments.

River came out an hour later. "What are you looking at?","apartments" she looks over me.

"Oo..our building is right here" i clicked on it and they had a three bedroom available.

"We can go to the front desk and ask if we can look at it" she looks at me "okay".

Malak

"Is she back out here for good?" Noah questions "i don't know she told me to meet her at river's tonight".

"Ohhh shit!" I shake my head "bruh what is something goes wrong". "Positive vibes" he nods.

"Hey guys" leah drops her things "how was the flight?" Noah asked.

"Horrible their we're screaming baby's a little boy kicking my seat an the old man next to me slobbering on me".

We chuckled,"i should go" i grabbed a hoodie. "Where you going?" Leah questions.

"To meet up with kylie I'll be back" she furrowed her eyebrow. "Oh okay" she seemed surprised.

Knocking on rivers door i was nervous as hell. Kylie opened it and sat back on the couch.

"Hey" she mumbles as she played with her fingers. "Wassup" she looked up at the TV.

"Want a water?" I shook my head "malak I'm sorry i was wrong for not speaking to you...leah was right".

"It's not your fault it's mine i was being disrespectful". "Hey malak" river waves while walking to the kitchen.

"Wassup river" i sit next to Kylie.

After talking for a couple of hours we ended up watching a couple of movies and Kylie fell asleep.

I got up laying her down,pulling the cover over her shoulder and left quietly.

______________________________
Guys were getting somewhere

Their are cast calls for my new book if you haven't commented hurry it ends Wednesday.

Missing actions is almost at 100k thank you soooooo much!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED@_MANINEXTDOOR_