22~Leah and ben

Before i start.....i know I've been going ghost but I've been out of it I'm never really in the mood to write so this will be short

Just know ill try and i love you all....BUT ANYWAY WHERE EVERBODY AT!!!!

Imani...

2 months later....

Kylie

"Eww that is so disgusting!!" I chuckled as tiara cracked the lobster.

Juice splattered everywhere as she kept cracking them. "Do you wanna eat or just look at it".

"Anyway whats up?" She asks "nothing much just tryna stay stress free for this little one" i poked my stomach.

"Sameee!" She poked her stomach i furrowed my eyebrow "im just kidding!" She laughs.

"Oh....we dont need two pregnant girls in one small apartment" i joked "so would you be mad if i was serious?"

"No...i cant control you".

"How does it feel to be back in Atlanta ?" She questions as we waited for the elevator.

"Feels the same...my feet hurt" i complained. "Oh gosh here we go again" i chuckled.

"I didn't choose to have this baby it was unexpected". "I didn't say you chose to have it".

"I know you didn't I'm just saying damn!" I huff "Kylie what are you huffing for?" I shake my head.

"Cause i feel like it move!" She rolls her eyes these moods swings was getting on my very last nerve and she's only been down here for a couple of hours.

Laying in bed kylie came in pouting,she got in next to me cuddling with me. "Im sorry" i chuckle "it's okay"

Leah

"Tiara took her back to Atlanta so theirs nothing you can do....but just stay away it's best for you and her" i told malak.

Their was no point in trying to apologize it would just stress the both of them out.

"Aleah were is my suitcase!" Ben yelled "when you stop yelling in my face I'll tell you!".

Walking away i shook my head "so are you going to tell me cause i have a flight to catch".

"Ben it's in the goddamn closet!" I yelled irritated. Seeing him smelling him just mad me so annoyed with him.

After he found the suitcase he stuffed his things in closong the suitcase leaving out the house.

Ben was finally getting out of my space and face. Breaking up with Ben was not easy.

______________________________
A lot has went on in these two long months.

Anyway I'll update on fridays starting now so you don't have to wait weeks for me to update.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_