30-relationship

Welcome back💕

3 months later

Kylie

"Malak what the hell is this on my bathroom floor!" I yelled "oh shit sorry it's my hair",I rolled my eyes.

"Your messy ways kill me" I sigh, "don't stress yourself I'll clean it" he assured me walking out auntie held makayla in her hands.

"Hi my chubby baby!" Auntie kissed her big cheeks. Makayla smiled at her, "she's adorable I'm gonna take her home" auntie joked.

Makayla was a good baby well sometimes she would stay up all night and make silly noises that kept me up all night.

I chuckled "Kayla has a 2 o'clock appointment today you wanna come?" She shook her head. "No the parents should go" I nod. "Okay I'll call you when we get back".

Auntie walked to the door "oh..river has reservations at the fancy restaurant at 6 everyone is invited", "okay we'll definitely be their".

Malak picked up makayla and kissed her. "When are we gonna tell them" I roll my eyes, me and malak are together again.

Crazy right, I thought I would never get back together with him we've been threw so much. But we're doing it for Makayla.

"We're gonna tell them when the time is right" I told him. "Why should they know anyway this is our relationship not everybody's relationship I know their family but they don't need to know everything" I sat down.

"Okay your right" he chuckles,

Later on

"Thank you for coming out everyone!" River smiles everyone gathered around the table even Camia came. I didn't say anything to her though, "I hope you all enjoy".

River sat down as everyone communicated. "Am I in the wrong room" we all looked at the door to see Melanie.

"Oh hello it's nice too see you again!" She smirks as her eyes roam around. I knew she was looking for malak. "Melanie can you just leave!" Auntie shouts.

"Shut the hell up!" River turns to her direction and gets up "excuse me but you will not disrespect my mother!" She snaps.

"Well I just did" Melanie flips her hair. I put makayla in Malak's arms and got up. "Get the hell out!" I pushed her, "mommy?" The little girl called.

Melanie rolled her eyes and picked the little girl up I was confused!. "Nice seeing you...say bye daddy" Melanie shot Malak a glare.

I was fuming, "Kylie it's no-" I put my hand up. "Theirs no need to waist your breath!" I grabbed makayla and left.

When we got home I had some much questions but no answers. An hour later Malak came in dropping the keys on the coffee table.

He walked to his room and closed the door. Every Time we get beck together something or someone pops up were just not meant to be.

___________________________
Who knows if it is Malak's??????😩

I'm so sorry I was supposed to update but I've been so busy and I haven't been on as much. I have goals to reach so I'm not gonna update as much😌

Just know I love you all💕

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_