17~letters..

Sorry for mistakes 💯

Kylie

"I'm sorry for your lost!" Tiara smiled trying to cheer me up after telling her about my moms death I was in tears. I wiped the last bit of tears and sighed it's been a couple of days since me and tiara met and ever since then we've been doing well.

It's like I can trust her with anything "you've been cooped up in the hotel room all day I think we need to go out I'm off today to!" She did a little dance chuckling I got out of bed "when do you plan on moving to Atlanta?" She asked playing with the sheets.

"In about a week I really need to get out of here fast" she nods "I'm gonna miss you" I smiled "same!" "Well can I at least come keep you company?" I shrugged "I don't care knock yourself out" I walked into the bathroom.

"What do you have planned for tod-" running to the bathroom I puked up my Insides for the 4th time this week I was getting quite scared "you ok!!" Tiara rushed to the bathroom "yea yea I'm good!" I sat up grabbing my tooth brush. "When was the last Tim-" I cut her off

"Stop your making it seem like I'm pregnant or something" I brushed my teeth "mayb-" shaking my head I cut my eyes at her "no I'm not pregnant just leave it alone" she nods "okay"

Walking out of the hotel we took the train to ihop,sitting down I looked at the menu "you sure you don't wanna go to the hospital" I sighed heavily "tiara I'm fine I'm sure it's just something we ate last night I mean I did have a lot" she nods "okay"

"Kylie!!" Leah yells running over to me "Kylie please just come back it's so empty without you please I'm sor-" I cut her off pushing her off of me "please just leave me alone you wanted me out I'm out!" I huff "Kylie it" "look save it just know I'm leaving New York and I'll be out your hair!"

"What the hell you mean your leaving New York!" She huffs "I'm leavening that means I'm gone not coming back!" I slam the menu down pushing her out the way "come on T" I holler.

"This day was just a waste!" I plop on the bed with my suitcase packing my things as my phone buzzed picking it up I huffed

Malak:so your just gonna leave (5:15 pm)

To Malak:yeah goodbye! (5:17 pm)

Malak:what airport are you going to? (5:19 pm)

Locking my phone me and tiara walked out of the hotel I gave the lady the key to the room and we left. We stopped at her apartment so she can gather some things for herself.

Landing in Atlanta I gathered my things and got up with tiara "I'll go get our bags" she walked away.

Malak

"She vanished!" Leah cry's "I should've never did that I don't know what came over me that day" "she blocked my number and blocked me on social media I didn't mean anything!" "Malak did she text you back?" Ben questions "nope!" I mumble sitting down next too River as she went through the mail.

"Well here's one of Jaden's letters" she holds it up she quickly opens it and scans threw it. "Let me see that!" I snatched it out her hand.

Jaden,

   You haven't been as answering my calls or replying back to my letters,it's ok I get out soon I'll be able too catch up with you don't forget about that conversation we had over the phone

I love you kylie

"What the fuck is wrong with this nigga!" I growl

__________________________________________________
Omfggggggggggg

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_