24-forget

Guys!! If you ever need a book cover go follow my close friendurbangoddess12

Imani.....

______________________________

Kylie

"Oh my gosh!...girl your the best!" I hug Cecily as tiara entered the house.

"I feel bad for taking it" i looked at the expensive crib that Cecily bought "take it..it's a early present" she smiles.

"Hello" tiara side eyed Cecily "hi...I'm gonna go ill come and help put it together tomorrow" i nod hugging her once more.

"Bye!" Tiara scoffs,"i don't know what your problem  is...but you need to stop being rude" i shook my head.

"Who said i had a problem nothing came out my mouth!" She fuses "okay but you can lower your tone" i got louder.

"How about you" she rolls her eyes. "Im tired of your bullshit tiara all you've done was get attitudes this whole week"

"Okay and!" She huffs "im not gonna fuss with your bipolar ass" i walk out the room calling cecily.

'What's wrong now?'

'Can you come help me get my stuff i can't take tiara"

"Yeah I'm coming"

4 minutes later Cecily came up getting a nasty glare from tiara.

"That's it...im done..tiara do you have a problem cause your getting on my nerves!' Cecily shouts with an angry grin.

"Yup i actually do!" Tiara pulled her hair into a bun. "Guys stop!" I pushed them away. "Kylie stay out of it!" Tiara put her hand in my face.

I knew fighting was a really bad idea so i backed up letting them two go at it.

"Im so ti-" tiara smacked Cecily "what!...get up bitch!" She shouts i pushed tiara out the way as cecily held her cheek.

"Im good!" She moves my hand out the way and got up. "Hit me!"tiara yells loudly. Cecily grew angry and punched tiara.

"I'm so tired of hearing that loud mouth of yours...just shut the hell up for once!" She said irritated.

Tiara laid their not moving,"cecily um i think she-","i don't care let's go!" She grabbed my things walking out quickly.

"I feel bad for leaving her like that","were here the guest bedroom Is to your left"

Cecily was really upset so i just stopped bringing tiara up.

The next day came around and i walked to the kitchen seeing a familiar male in the kitchen in his boxers.

Oh hell no i should just turn around and wait till he goes back into the room.

"Kylie?" I turn around seeing jaden

"Oh Shit" I mumble

______________________________
She could never get away from him

I'll update tomorrow

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED@_maninextdoor_