16~a friend

Sorry for my mistakes 💯

Kylie

Waking up my head was pounding,I got out of the bed slowly and headed to the bathroom I've been in his hotel for about a week now and I'm just try a get out of New York since Jaden is coming out soon I was thinking of going back to Atlanta.

A/N:book 2 when she was dating Kevin! 

I tied my shoes and headed out I was going back to the apartment to get my things,opening the door no one was home  And my clothes were scattered everywhere I huffed grabbing my bags from the closet stuffing it with my clothes once I had everything I hurried out before heading back to the hotel I went to go get something to eat.

Standing in line at subway my phone was glued to my hands "excuse me?" Turning around I moved out her way "no I don't need you to move I just want too say your very beautiful" she smiled smiling back I thanked her "wanna hang sometime" she plays with her hair.

"I actually have a lot going o-" she cuts my sentence short "please!" She begs I was so confused why was she begging me to hang out with her was this a trick was Leah try a get to me. "Ok fine here's my number"

After chatting I ordered my food and sat down "I don't mind if you Join" I chuckle she sits down opening her sandwich "thank you....I just haven't had a real friend in so long" she takes a big bite of of her sandwich.

"And why is that?" I mumble "once my mother died I had nowhere to go so i was living off of my best friend she had a nice condo sometimes my ex boyfriend would go over their when I'm not their saying he left his charger or a pair of sneakers one day I caught them having sex I was heart broken and he got her pregnant with triplets!" A tear slips from her eyes.

She took a tissue wiping her face trying not to mess her makeup. "Breaking up with him took a big weight off of my shoulder....and I don't regret it one bit".

After talking for what seemed like hours subway was closing I gathered ,y garbage up throwing it away. We learned so much about each other. Her name was tiara she was 22 and worked at a bar in time square at night she was a cool girl I was kinda confused but I let it slide.

Her mom died of leukemia when she was 17 her dad remarried once he found out her mother was diagnosed. She was from North Carolina she lived their until she broke up with her boyfriend and moved to New York.

"I'll text you Tomorrow If I don't hurry I'm gonna be late for work." We shared a hug and I left.

Walking back into the hotel room I plopped on the bed as my phone rang without looking at the caller ID I picked it up

"Who?"

"Kylie..." Leah trailed

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kick you out theirs just a lot going on an-" I cut her off

"Save it....theirs no need I'm not coming back!"

"Kyli-"

"I have something to do goodbye!"

The next  morning came around and I took a shower throwing clothes on I comb threw my wet hair as my hotel door was knocked on walking too the door I looked threw the peep whole,opening the door I smiled

"Hey tiara!" I hug her "hey kylie you ready?" She asks we were going out "yup let me just throw this into a ponytail and we can leave" she nods getting comfortable in a chair. Grabbing a hair tie I put my hair into a high ponytail.

Cutting the lights off we headed out "I have a great place to go you need to loosen up anyway!" She dragged me into a bar sitting me down "what can I get you ladies?" The bartender smiles winking at me looking over a tiara she gave him a death glare.

"Can I get a round of tequila?" She mumbles he nods getting our drinks together. "Uh I hate tequila!" I roll my eyes "here drink up!" She pushed the cup to my lips and I drunk it "ohh gosh!" I yell as tiara starts cracking up,

After drinking a few more I had enough "I can't feel my arms!" I chuckle as tiara dragged me out of the bar "uh T I gotta puk-" throwing up onto the New York streets people looked at me in disgust.

After puking up my insides my stomach was feeling some type of way. "I can't drink any-anymore!" I wipe the corner of my lips "ok let's head back to the hotel" nodding she led me up to my room sitting me on my bed.

"I haven't had that much fun in years!" She chuckles as my phone rings "Can you get that for me!" I mumble she picks up my phone biting her lip

"Who's this?" She asked taking the phone off her ear she looked at me with confusion

"It's Malik?" Chuckling I asked her to hand me my phone "Malak" she shakes her head "I'm horrible with names"

"Hello" I answer

"Wassup who answered ya  phone"

"My friend why?" I mumble

"Oh no reason but anyway let's hang"

"I can't right now my head is killing me"

After talking with Malak for a few minutes I hung up and tiara looked at me curiously "boyfriend?"

"Ex boyfriend!"

_____________________________________________
1:how you are you liking tiara

2:should Leah and kylie talk it out

Comment vote

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_