31-shut up

Sorry for my mistakes

Kylie

"Malak stop..just leave me the hell alone!" I smacked his hands away. "Your mad for no reason that little girl is not mine!" He defended.

"I do-" I was cut off by the doorbell, he walked to the door but started whispering. "Who is that!" I huff walking to the door.

He quickly closed it I pushed him out the way opening the door. "Hey girl!" Melanie smiles "I came here to drop her off she needs to spend time with her father" Melanie smiles.

Looking down at the door I shook my head tears slowly started to appear. "Malak get the hell out!" I cried. "Kylie its n-" "Go Malak!" I shout. He sucks his teeth and walked out.

Slamming the door I was glad Kayla went out with river today was just to much.

Malak

"River give me my daughter!" Malak said threw clenched teeth. "No malak Kylie said she doesn't want you to see Kayla until you get your shit straight!".

"Until Kylie sees a DNA test you cannot see makayla now move!" I sighed their was no point in fighting anymore. She went inside the elevator leaving me in the empty Lobby.

"Come on Malak I don't got all day!" Melanie yells. "We're going to go get a DNA test!" I shook my head "we don't need one this is your daughter!" She protested.

"Lets go!" I started walking, "really Malak you think I'm lying!" I ignored her when we got to the clinic I signed some papers.

"Malak Watson?" I stood up quickly following her to the back. After the DNA test she told me I'll get the results in 2 weeks.

"Until I get that test back im not doing nothing with that baby!" I shook my head "I can't see my own daughter because if you just get out my site hell me life!" I shout soon regretting it.

"Fine you'll never see our faces again even if it is yours!" She yells angrily and grabs her daughters hand I walked out with a lot of shit on my mind.

"Fuck!" I shout

___________________________
It's short but I've been sooooo busy trying guys!

I love you all sorry for any mistakes you come across.

All rights reserved @_maninextdoor_