26-confusion pt.2

Sorry i haven't been updating but a lot has been going on and i was free so i decided to update
______________________________

Kylie

"What?" I question calmly

"Wassup how you doing" he mumbles nervously

"Malak stop playing what do you want?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

I was nervous also. Since the dinner we haven't really communicated.

"I want to apologize i know i apologize a lot but what else can i say" 

"Apology excepted"

"It took this long" he chuckles

"Because i take things to the heart and you should know that"

"Who's that?" Jaden whispers "nobody nosey" i shoved him out the room.

"Hows the pregnancy"

I choked..

"I-it's good" i gulp

"Oh.."

It got quiet for awhile it was an awkward silence between us. All you could hear is whatever he was watching in the background.

"I gotta go malak" i stood up opening the door.

"Okay.."

I hung up walking back into the living room were jaden was sleep i chuckled tip toeing to the kitchen.

I grabbed the hot sauce and walked back to the living room,i opened the bottle and poured some on his lip.

I put a little more as he moved around. As i tip toed back to the kitchen the front door opened waking him up.

I sat on the couch like nothing happened. Jaden licked his lips twice before noticing the hot sauce.

"Kylie you play to fucking much!" He runs the the bathroom. "What did you do!" Cecily chuckles.

"I put hot sauce on his lips while he was sleeping" she shook her head. "Your so mean!".

"I hate you!" Jaden huffs,"whatever your just mad!" I stuck my tounge out.

My phone buzzed as we joked around.

Tiara: you did me dirty and you know it...i was their when malak didn't claim the baby when you were in the hospital and when you needed help. You ignore me for days after i did all this stuff. But it's all good you got another thing coming!.

Have a good night bitch! (5:47Pm)

I read the text message over and over again. "Cecily!" I shout running threw the house looking for her.

"Cecily!!" I shout "what im right here!" I turn around and shoved my phone in her face.

"Jeez okay" she took my phone as she read her eyebrow furrows.

"What the hell are you gonna do?" I shrug. "I can't do anything I'm pregnant" i definitely wasn't scared.

"Damn...." i sighed.

______________________________
Another chapter or no?

All rights reserved@_maninextdoor_