18~doctors appointment

Jaden

"Your free to go!" The officer opened the gates as I started to walk. Regan's car pulled up and I got in. "Jaden!!" She smiles "wassup" I mumble "you better not be back in their especially for some girl" I looked over

"She's not just some girl....she's mine" she rolls her eyes "but she moved onto better things she's out of the city and everything" I sat up "sos he isn't in New York anymore?" I asked "nope everyone else's is though" "we're did she go?".

"No one knows she left after Leah kicked her out"

Kylie

"Tiara stop!" I picked the cereal box up that she threw at me. "I'm sorry!" She chuckles "wait doesn't your ex come out of jail today?" I looked at the calendar "up he sure does but why do I care he's my ex he's probably over me already" tiara furrows her eyebrow.

"From what I've heard I don't think so girl the boy is in Love with you and he ain't gonna stop chasing after you" I sigh "let's just drop that cause I'm tired of talking about him seriously!" I pushed the cart.

"When are you going back to New York?" I question "tomorrow night"  I pout "it's gonna be so boring here" I sigh loudly "it's o-" her sentence was cut short from someone knocking on the door.

"I'll get it" walking to the door I opened it thinking it would be one of the neighbors. "Leah what the hell how did you find me" she pushed me out the way "how did you get my sister,wh-" I cut her off "she's my friend the one that was at ihop!" I chimed in.

"Leah now why are you here?" I stammered,"why are you here in Atlanta when your supposed to be in New York with your FAMILY!" She tears "I'm in my twenties I don't need to be living under someone else roof for the rest of my life" I fuss as everyone else walks in.

"Just c-" running to the bathroom I puked I've been having headaches all the time back problems. I really needed to go to the doctors. Brushing my teeth I walked back to the living room were Leah and everyone waited, "kylie we miss having you around" river pouts "I'm sorry but it's best if I just stay here"

The next day came around,kylie had a doctors appointment grabbing her phone keys etc tiara drove her to the doctors. Filling some things out she waited for her name to be called.

"Kylie Morris" they shot out of their seat following the doctor, sitting on the bed the doctor put his gloves on. "What seems to be the problem" "I'm hav-" tiara cut me off. "She wants a pregnancy test" I huffed "no I-" "ok I'll be back"

Hitting her arm I sighed "fine I'll take it but trust me I'm not pregnant I would've been showing by now. The doctor gave kylie the cup and kylie did her business. Giving him the cup she sat back on the bed.

"This is gonna take some time I'll be right back" I nod. "Watch trust me your preggo!!!" She chuckles. "Stop that's something you shouldn't laugh about this is serious what if I am I'm only in my twenties what the hell am I doing with a baby"

"Ok Kylie here are your results I'll be out here if you need anything"

__________________________________________________________
Ahhhhhhh what do you think

Comment vote

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_