32-oh!

I love you Guys yo were about to hit 1k votes😊💕 thank you so much for sticking around and if you've haven't been here since 2014 when I first started the malak Watson series thank you soooo much for your love and votes I really do appreciate it💯❤️ after this book I will continue to write malak Watson stories since you all love them. If you've been here when missing actions first started and is still here....THANK YOU❤️😊

Kylie

"We're gonna have to become bestfriend if it's Malak's just putting that out their" Melanie smiles, "fuck you we ain't gonna become nothing!" I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Whatever!" She gets up and walks away from me, auntie wanted everyone to meet up tonight and somehow Melanie got invited.

"What's wrong Kylie?" River asked as we headed to the bathroom,"Melanie is pissing me off right now" she shook her head.

I held kayla in my arms as we opened the bathroom door I put Kayla on the changing bed and changed her diaper. "Stinky mama!" River scrunched her face up.

"Say shush auntie river" I chuckled she was the only one who made me happy during these times. When we left the bathroom everyone was getting ready to leave.

Malak

"Where you at?" Ben asked over the phone

"I wasn't going I got two crazy baby mamas their!" I shook my head

"So that is yours?" I sighed

"Yup that's my daughter"

"Man I fucked up..Kylie has full custody of Kayla so I can't see her until Kylie approves!"

"Damn I'm here for you...BEN COME ON!" auntie yelled I chuckled

"Tell her I said hi"

"Ight!"

"Fuck man!" I threw the paper to the side. Kylie will never talk to me she'll probably kick me out! I thought as the door opened.

"Didn't I tell you to leave!" She huffs putting Kayla on her crib. "Kylie I'm sorry" I watched as slowly closed her door shut.

She walks to the couch snatching the paper reading it she looked up "I hope you have fun living at Melanie's cause you can't stay here!" She chuckles.

"Want me to help" she grabs all my clothes throwing them into the hallway "how about you call her to come get you" I gripped her arm.

"Kylie stop!" She pushed me away but I still had her arm. "Malak let go!" She yells,"Kylie fucking stop yo!" I pushed her against the wall she broke down into tears.

"Why the hell do you always do this to me!" She punched my chest "what the hell have I done to you!". "Kylie I did it when we weren't together and it was a hard time" I explained.

She got up "I want all your stuff out by Tomorrow" she leaves me standing there looking stupid. Closing her room door I started to pack my things.

Before Ben came to get me I quietly walked into makayla's room kissing her forehead as she slept peacefully. Hearing Kylie sob I closed Kayla's door.

Knowing it might be the last time I see her I had to own up to my mistakes. I was gonna knock on Kylie's door but decided to leave her alone.

Ben was waiting for me so I hurried downstairs to his car. I fucked up

Kylie

Waking up Kayla was crying loudly "malak get he-" I got up quickly walking to his room it was empty. I knew putting him out was wrong but it needed to be done.

I rocked Kayla back and forth as I fed her. Her pretty big wide eyes opened up staring right into mine. Seeing her reminds me so much of malak. I was wrong and I felt it in my gut.

Even though I hated him right now I was hoping he was okay.

Malak

"Can we get ice cream?" Jasmine asked I nodded "here take this go get one" she smiled running off as me and Melanie walked.

"Malak I just want to apologize" Melanie looks up at me "for what ruining my life" I blew.

"For that two I am a horrible person I just wanted you to myself I'm a selfish ungrateful bitch I know" she puts her head down.

"This is what I've always dreamed of and when I met you I fell deeply in love", I sighed everything was just to much to take in I felt like my head was spinning.

___________________________
Helloooo😂👋🏼

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_