28-feels

2 weeks later.....

Kylie

"You can set that box over their" I told Noah as they brought my stuff in I finally got my own space and I was happy.

"You need help unpacking?" I shook my head "no Malak is coming over later I'll make him do it".

"Ight...later" he leaves as river comes in "okay...nice nice" she chuckles. "Help me" I opened a box taking everything out.

Once Malak came the apartment was almost done all I had to do was buy new furniture.

"We'll since your having a girl we need to start the nursery" river cheesed she's been waiting to do this since she found out I was pregnant.

"We can look for things tomorrow" I yawn as Malak put his sweater on "hit me up tomorrow I'll come help" I nod "bye Malak" river mumbles.

"Bye" I wave he finally left and river starts to smile "river why are you smiling so hard".

"You two are definitely getting back together!" She looks over as I choked "no we're not he's just trying to help".

"Stop lying....he came over and watched movies with you and I caught him starring at you today....he wants you back!".

Was she right?...I don't want to believe her....but then I do. "He's probably nervous to confess how he feels" she grabbed her things

"Night" she closed my door,I was to deep in my thoughts to even say goodbye. What if we do get back together will he stay together?

So much ran threw my mind. I sat in the same spot for hours thinking.

It was 6am and I sat near the big windows in the living room watching as the sun rises.

Everything river said last night was still  on my mind I couldn't get it out my head.

As I was deep in my thoughts my door was knocked on I snapped out of my thoughts walking to the door confused. Opening the door I was speechless.

"W-what are you doing here so early?".

___________________________
Guys I updated cause I forgot all about the cast call I did I'm gonna announce the winners now.

1:zzrocks

2:anyjiahbrown

Congrats I will be doing this book with urbangoddess12 she's also doing the cover

Pm her if you need any covers ☺️

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @_maninextdoor_