23-doctors appointment

Okayyy since missing actions just hit 3k votes I'm doing an update thank you so much for everything❤

I Truly do love you guys.....

Imani

___________________________

Kylie

"Come on you have a doctors appointment!" Tiara pulled my arm. "It's 7am" i mumble.

"Yeah and your gonna be late if you don't hurry" she rushes. "Okay i'll be out in 5".

"Thank you",she walked out of my room as i closed my eyes.

Following behind the doctor he led us to the room,sitting on the bed he got set up as i laid down.

"Pull your shirt up...just a little bit" he waited, he rubbed the cold gel onto my stomach.

"Kylie looook!" Tiara drags amazed on what popped up on the screen. "I hear two heartbeats" i looked up at him confused.

"Two!" He chuckles "im playing!" I rolled my eyes as tiara laughed with him.

"That's not funny!" I fought back "anyway ms morris would you like to know the sex".

"Umm sure"....

Leaving the doctors i was so excited i cant wait to buy the little clothes. Their gonna be all colorful.

I just can't wait,as me and tiara entered the mall my phone rang. Picking it up i smiled

"Hey leah" i answered

"Hey...you don't know how to call anymore?" She jokes

"I'm sorry i was busy and i just came from my doctors appointment!"

"Ooohhh what is it?"

"Im not telling you yet"

"Fine then...anyway i called to check on you"

"Im fine...how is everyone?"

"Their fine except mala-"

I coughed "i meant everyone but malak"

"Your so cold that's your baby's father"

"He don't act like it...." i trail

"When this baby comes im gonna make sure he gets to see it stop being a cold hearted bitch"

"Excuse me!" I furrowed my eyebrows

"You heard me...i gotta go" she hangs up.

"Ugh im so over everyone" i pout "what happened?" Tiara looked over snacking on some chips.

"Lea-it's nothing lets just enjoy this day" i smile stealing one of her chips.

"Get your own fatty" she snatched them away.

"Awww look" i picked up the little baby shoes "adorable right?".

"Kylie?" Looking around i had a look of confusion.

"It's me Cecily" i covered my mouth.

"Ohh my gosh...hey!" I hugged her tightly tge last time i seen her was after my birthday party.

(A\N:missing actions Kylie's birthday)

"How are you?" She asked smiling "I'm great...oh um tiara this cecily" the shook hands while trying to play off a nasty smirk.

"I see you got a bun in the oven" she looks at my fat stomach "yup" i smile.

"Malak's?" I nod rolling my eyes "i have to get back to work but here's my number if you need anything".

"Okay it's nice seeing you" "same" she chuckles walking away. Tiara rolls her eyes

"Whats wrong?" "It's nothing' i shrugged it off "anyway aren't  these adorable?" I cooed.

"I guess im gonna go get something to drink" she side eyed cecily grinning.

I knew something was wrong and it needed to be fixed fast!

______________________________
I know it's not friday but since missing actions hit 3k i had to update thank you so much for your love and support i could have gotten their without you!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED@_maninextdoor_