20~rude

2 weeks later!

Kylie

"I'm sorry but I'm tired" I plopped on the couch letting Leah finish the packing "oh my gosh Kylie you've only been packing for 2 minutes" she huffs "well it felt like hours and my back is hurting" I closed my eyes.

She threw a shirt at me mumbling , "anyway you need to start thinking of ways of how your gonna tell Malak" I bit my lip "but I wanna tell everyone not just Malak" "then how are you gonna tell everyone?" I shrug "ion know I'll figure it out.....anyway I need my rest so shhh oh and put my Adidas track suite in their also...thanks Leah!" I smile before falling fast asleep.

"Your always complaining!!!!" Leah whines "we're almost their ok....you can sleep when we get their" she smiles rubbing my back and her phone rang. "Hello" she answers.

"Ben I'm fine were about to pull up in front of the apartment"

"Yes Kylie's with me why?"

"She's staying for awhile"

"Ok goodbye" she rolls her eyes

"Whats wrong?" I question "ben is just being a jerk right now" she pays the taxi driver and we got out of the car.

Walking to the apartment i was nervous as heck my palms were sweaty. Holding my bag tightly leah unlocked the door.

"Home sweet home" leah smiled closing the door. "Thought you'd never return" river crossed her arms.

"Your already starting with me"leah groans "no....i just wanted to apologize"

"Apology excepted" i smile "hey" river waves at me i wave back.

"Yo i accident-....your back early...to early" he mumbles "hello to you too" i sit down.

Later on

Sitting down we all ate in silents leah kicked my leg making me whimper "come on" she whispers

I was so nervous i put my fork down biting my lip "you ok kylie?" River furrows her eyebrow

"She has something important to say" leah chimed in. Eveyone looked up. "Whats happening?" Ben asked.

"Guys...im pregnant" everyone except leah turned their heads to malak.

"Really!!" River jumps "ohh ny goshhh im so excited for you"

"How do you know its mine...no disrespect but before you were running back and forth one minute it was me then it was jaden" I rolled my eyes.

"i know its yours because you were the last and the last time i was with jaden was a couple of months ago so dont even go their!"

"Yah never know" i got up and punched him "your so fucking disrespectful i shouldve never even told you...go fuck yourself!" Grabbing my things i left.

I knew this would go wrong
______________________________
Was malak wrong?

Sorry its short and shitty but yeah ill update soon

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED@_maninextdoor_