Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

This can't be happening.

No, please, anything but this.

"Paul!" Niall screamed, tears running down his face.

I stood there in horror as those monsters surrounded Paul, ripping him to shreds, and only the sound of our cries filling the air.

"Go! Go! I love you boys." Paul cries weakly, before disappearing out of our sights for good.

"We-we have to go lads!" Liam stuttered, tears brimming his eyes as he tugs Niall up and we all run into hiding.

I looked around at my band mates. No, the band is dead. I look at my brothers.

Why did it have to be like this?

I thought touring in America would be fun.

Not this hell hole.

First Andy a few weeks back and now Paul. Now it was just Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall and I.

We need shelter, we need to do something. Paul always kept us safe, but he's gone now.

Oh god what do we do?

"Zayn-c-come on we have to k-keep it together." Harry splutters and I noticed I was crying too.

"Look, there's an empty CVS over there, we can hide and maybe get some food." Louis points out.

I peek out and notice most of the monsters have scattered, there was nothing left of Paul but a blood stain on the concrete.

I choked back a sob and looked back at the boys.

Not trusting my voice I nodded and we quietly made our way in.

The door dinged as we entered and everything was quiet.

Niall took this opportunity to break down.

"No, no, no." He wailed, collapsing on the floor, his body trembling violently.

Liam crouched and comforted him, rubbing his back and whispering encouragement in his ear.

Me, I was just numb.

What would happen now?

Suddenly I heard a quiet shift from the pharmacy side.

"Shh!" I waved a hand at the lads, trying to hear better.

We weren't alone.

...................................................................................

A/N

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPPIE.

BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ERMAHGERD.

Comment, vote, tell me what you think!

~KiaraXx