0.9

(luke's pov)
^^^^^^^^^^^

"oh man you made her cry" calum said as he watched wendy run off. I felt bad for her, she was in love with someone who would never appreciate her like I do, I wanted him to fight for her, but my heart wanted her all for myself.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, "you did, you bastard!" I growled. "why did you say that? you know how wendy feels!" I shouted. 

"that was the complete opposite of what you wanted me to say, wasn't it?" he asked with a sly smirk on his face, my eyes went wide. "that little act of yours was so predictable" he added. "w-what ? you knew?" I asked. "I knew from the beginning, all the stuff you two plotted together as well" he smirked. "that too?" I asked. damn, he's a lot smarter than I thought. "now that you know it's pointless, stop giving her unncecessary help" he said taking my hand off his collar.

"what do you mean, unecessary?" I asked. "wendy is doing everything she can to make you like her for heaven's sake, she's trying so damn hard" I shouted. "I know that, too" calum said blankly. "if you know, why can't you respond?" I asked trying to get a damn answer out of him. "any guy out of his right mind should return someone's feelings right?!" I yelled. 

"luke" calum said turning around catching my attention, "I'll decide when I fall for wendy" he added. "a man should also step back and see how things go" calum said walking off.

~~

(((ok back to wendy bc yeah hi.)))

I was completely upset about everything, why was calum such a horrible person? why was I in love with him? why him? why out of all the people on this big earth, him?! I had so many questions yet no answers to help me figure any of them. 

have you ever been in love? horrible isn't it? it makes you so vulnerable to anything. it opens your chest and your heart and it means someone else can get inside and mess you up. of course you build up so many defenses and practically a suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, but then one stupid person comes along who is no different from the rest, and you end up giving them a piece of you. they didn't ask for it. they did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you and that immediately had you hooked from the first day, and now you're stuck with this crippling feeling.

I just wanted him to need me, I wanted him to at least want me around, but it is clear that he doesn't even want me. its all over for me, i'm completely heartbroken. if you can part with me that easily, you shouldn't even tell me that I belong to you, you idiot. 

I was standing over a bridge that overlooked the ocean, "you gonna jump in?" a voice said behind me. I knew that voice very well. "c'mon let's go home" calum said.

"what are you doing here?" i asked with a hurt expression, "we both know what you said calum, leave me alone" I added turning towards the ocean. "is that how much you love me? wrench open my heart and fling yourself into me? you'd never obtain me without that frame of mind" he said.

"what's that supposed to mean? how could you be so arrogant?" I asked with clenched fists, "so? what are you going to do?" he asked offering his hand to me, "you're just so damn hard to understand" I groaned, I grabbed his hand with force, "as you wish, I won't give up on loving you, you asshole" I spat. calum sensed how tense i was, he tightened his grip on my hand which made me relax.

"you really get on my nerves!"I groaned as he was walking me home, "yeah, yeah" he smirked at me while holding my hand still.

~~

aw they're so cute

they are my otp

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LUKE AND WENDY SHIPPERS BUT LIKE I HAD TO

R.I.P. WENDUKE YO. (yeah its a crap ship name, but aye a+ for effort right?)

ok bye ill go now

~angiexo