1.8

spring break.

it was finally here after the months that have passed by, I'm finally on my first date with calum, took him long enough right?  it's been a tough journey to come this far!

I was currently walking with calum in one of the most romantic spots in our town, it was a park for couples to go do cute activities. 

"cherry blossom viewing?" calum asked, as I held up a magazine in front of his face, I've been trying to convince him to do something cute with me for the last hour.

"rejected" he said blankly. I frowned, he's been rejecting everything I suggest and it's starting to kill me oh my god.

"huh? why!?" I asked. 

"I hate crowds. not interested."

"but we're in a park with several people, you idiot" I groaned.

"don't get an attitude with me, dog" he said. "you know what happens when dogs are bad, babygirl" he added.

"W-what happens to them, calum?" I asked.

"they get punished, babygirl." he said smirking at me.

I widened my eyes at his choice of nicknames, but shrugged it off.

"then what would you do with me?" I asked trying to go back to the subject.

"we'll rent a DVD and watch it at home" he said. 

((a/n: OLD NETFLIX & CHILL lmao))

"what? let's do something we can only do this time of year" I whined.

"does it really matter?"

"if you get pushy, you won't get to see me over spring break" he added.

my face sank.

"then, rock-paper-scissors" I smirked.

"If i lose, i'll stop bugging you" I added.

he smiled at the thought of me losing.

"but"

"if I win, you are definitely taking me out again" I said with a smirk.

he rolled his eyes and nodded. 

he pulled out a rock, and I pulled out paper.

I grinned and he sighed. 

"looks like I win, calum" I smirked at him.

"don't get to cocky, it won't last like this forever, dog" he said.

~~~

"we're finally in love with each other, and we can even go on a date" I smiled.

"tell you what, if you want to make me a liar so bad, i'd be happy to become one" he said coldly.

"oh shut up, you idiot" I grumbled.

we had passed by a certain group of people, and there were three girls on each side of this mysterious guy, he looked at me, and I could tell that there was something about him that wasn't right. his eyes were filthy along with the horrible smile he had tugging on his lips. I ignored him and kept walking with calum.

"so beautiful, isn't it?" I asked looking at the colorful view around me.

"what's so fun about endlessly staring at nature?" he asked.

I looked at all the couples around us, and I began to compare the total differences between them and calum and I. I saw most holding hands, and calum and I had done that, but it wasn't like this. it wasn't passionately.