1.9

It had been a few weeks since calum and I went on a date for the first time in ages, and it felt really good and all, but now it's in the middle of the month, and we're having a school trip today and i'm very curious as to where we're going.

"what?" calum groaned as he caught me looking at him.

"calum, i totally thought you'd skip orientation" I smirked.

"ditching would only cause more trouble" he sighed.

"Team leaders, call the roll and get your team on the bus" one of the teachers said.

"I'm calling the roll for class 4, team 2" kaitlyn said. 

as she started to call the roll, everyone had such gloomy and tired looks on their faces as they were packing their bags.

"where's harry at?" kaitlyn asked looking around. one guy pointed towards a guy with shaggy brown curly hair, with him were 3 girls following him everywhere he would go.

it was that guy that i saw at the park.. He had such a filthy vibe about him that I definitely didn't like at all.

"got your address, kittens" he said as he held his phone up. 
someone all the sudden called his name, and told him to get on the bus.

"stop goofing around, you'll cause trouble for the rest of us" kaitlyn said sighing.

"then you should keep an eye on me to make sure I don't goof around" he winked at her as he said it, which made kaitlyn disregard it.

"yes, wheatever" she groaned. 

"aw, ignored? that bites, huh?" he said walking up to calum and I.

"woah, calum you look scary, let's make the next two days fun!" harry said putting his hand on calum's shoulder.

looks like calum is giving harry the brush-off. thank god.

I hope the next two days won't be with this guy in it.. he's not right..

~~

We were finally on the road, and the bus was absolutely crowded with people, it was hard to keep a conversation going when you could hear so many other conversations going on.

I wasn't sitting next to calum like I thought I would be, harry beat me to the opportunity before I could even take it up.

"why don't you ask him to switch seats?" kaitlyn asked with a irritated face.

"wh-w-why? I wanted to sit with you, kaitlyn! I have no idea what your talking about" I freaked out thinking she caught me.

"wendy, it's written all over your face" kaitlyn smirked.

"actually were those two close?" lynn asked.

"well.. clearly harry is just imposing himself" paige said.

"you're right" lynn said.

"he struck me as someone whose only interest is girls" lynn scoffed.

"I know! he's targeting calum!" paige suggested.

"what will you do, wendy? He might take calum from you" lynn asked.

"harry seems to be very experienced" paige smirked.

"that's probably why calum is rejecting him so hard" I said calmly.

"if this goes on, calum will swing the other way, holy shit!" I started freaking out.

"um, we were joking" all three of them said.

~~

"we're taking a bathroom break, calum" harry said taking calum's earbud out. "what're you listening to?" harry asked as he took the earbud and tried putting it in his ear, before calum took it back.

"give it back" calum groaned.

"aw, stingy" harry said.

"harry!" some girl came running to him yelled.

"oh, hey nicole!" he smiled at her.

"heres the lunch you wanted" she said giving him a box lunch that she made herself.

"thank you, cutie" he winked. 

she blushed. "let me know your thoughts afterwards" she said running off.

"how's that?" harry asked looking towards calum.

"what?" calum asked.

"if you tell girls that they're a good cook, "I'd love to try it!", they'll always be happy to cook for you" he said with a smirk.

"look at this" he said getting his phone out. "every day, these girls cook for me in rotation so i've never actually prepared lunch for myself" he added showing calum pictures of the girls.

"aren't you lucky?" calum said with sarcasm.

"I know, calum, you know her? Avery Montgomery." 

"no" calum with a lack of interest.

"you're kidding! she has a reputation for being the prettiest girl in school!" he shouted.

"huh" calum said.

"when we went to florida over spring break, i drew envious stares from all the guys, oh and this college girl is awesome, too" he said showing calum another picture.

"recently, she has been scouted by a magazine for an amateur model" he added.

"you're widely know, i guess" calum said.

"you've got to broaden your horizons, calum" harry chuckled.

"everyone's different" calum groaned and put back in his earbud.

"don't talk to me, i'm sleeping" calum added closing his eyes.

"he's not letting his guard down" harry mumbled.

~~

omg hi guys, its been a while since I posted anything, i know.
Im horrible, pls dont remind me.

but yeah harry is a player in this story, ooooo
what do you guys think? 

-angiexo