Chapter 16

As Jane exited my room I paced back and forth, thinking about what Arabella would do or say. I'm so nervous now! I love slender so maybe I should talk to him. I walked downstairs and walked to Slender's study, to find it empty. Hmm he must be in his room. I walked up to his room and knocked three times. No answer. I decided to just walk in and hopefully he won't doing anything private. I walked in, to find his shower running and he was standing near the dresser, in just a towel. That was Loosely wrapped around his waist. I gasped and covered my eyes as he turned around and started to chuckle.
"Persephone. Didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon" he said closing the drawer. My face was surly bright red.
"Huh I'm so sorry slender -I didn't think-" I started as I was still covering my eyes. He laughed and came right in front of me, removing my hands. He was grinning and wrapped his hands around my neck. He started to kiss me, lightly biting my lip as he pushed me against a wall, feverishly. I was so surprised by the ferocity of him, that I didn't dare protest. He started to grope my Breasts and rubbed his hands down my waist As he kissed down my neck and collar bone. I couldn't help but Moan and he started to kiss me again. I realized again what I came here for and I pushed him away. He looked startled.
"why would you do that persephone?" He asked out of breath.
"I came here to ask you two questions slender not to have sex" I say straightening out my shirt. He looked angry and stomped over to his dresser putting on his shirt and underwear with pants and tie. "What's wrong slender." I am sed him innocently, god it's not my fault were not having sex.
"Oh nothing" he grumbled. "What do you want?" He asked, hands on hips.
"Well since we're dating I'm worried about what Arabella will do to me, since she threatened me and what not" he thought for a moment before cursing.
"Okay I'll talk to her tomorrow, now next question" he said hurrying me up with his hand.
"Can I go see rose?" I ask he and grumbles a yes. I was suddenly very angry with him.
"What's your problem slender?" I ask folding my Arms, he turns around surprised.
"Oh that we have been dating for like a month now and we haven't had sex!" He shouted in my face.
"Why is that such a big deal to you?" I shouted back at him. No way am I backing down.
"I had sex everyday before you came and ever since you came I never had sex! I'm a man who has needs and your not helping me!" He shouts, pointing a finger in my face before backing away when I looked sad. I can't believe him right now! "Look I'm taking you to Rose now" he said teleporting me to Rose's house before leaving me stranded. Fuck what is his problem! I can't help it if I never had sex and I'm just waiting! God he is just like the guys from school, those jocks who just wanted some game not caring about the girl. Did slender ever really care about me? Or was it a sex game....a cruel sex game made by a killing monster. Urgh, I walked over to Rose's house and knocked before the door opened revealing Rose, looking very tired. But safe and normal. When she saw who I was she gasped! And looks angry.
"YOU!"