Chapter 15

As slender washed me up, I still couldn't believe I killed moments ago. The thing was, was that I loved it. I also loved how slender kissed me so passionately, hehe who knew it was my first kiss...after he cleaned me up he looked at himself, chuckled and took off his tie. He looked at me, grinning. He was taking off his clothes one by one, agonizingly slow. God damn! As he reached his white blouse and started to unbutton I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him with so much power, he stumbled over onto the wall. He flipped us around faster then you could blink and suddenly I was against the wall. He started to kiss down my neck and collar bone. I pushed him away before he reached my Breasts.
"What's wrong Persephone?" He ask out of breath, trying to compose himself.
"I don't know slender we just started dating, I don't think I'm ready for that" I say trying to fix my shirt. He comes over to me and lifts my head up with his finger, tilting it towards his face.
"You're right persephone, we shouldn't go this fast" he said hugging me." We will go on a few dates first and then we can do other stuff, when your ready" he said smiling and putting his arm around me. "Come, let's go on a picnic" he said leading me out to the kitchen.
"Oh what should we pack slender?" I ask him curiously.
"We shall pack some sandwiches and fruit" he said putting some cheese sandwiches, apples, chocolate (yummy) and some other goodies. I laugh as he grabs the basket, leading me out the door. He teleported us to a flowery Field next to a cliff that overlooks the ocean. This was beautiful. "Do you like it Persephone?" He asked as he laid down the blanket and we both sat on it. I smiled at him, enjoying this moment.
"I do slender I love it." I grabbed his hand and he looked at me. "I know I'm not like Arabella, to you know, help you with your needs" I say clearing my throat. He laughed. " But we will get their someday and I before we do I'm sure, we will enjoy every moment together" he said and we clashed our glasses in agreement. This is going to be a wonderful day.

As we entered the creepypasta house, we were laughing and joking around as we opened the door. Slender just told me an hilarious joke about jack slipping and falling on blood as he was chasing down his next victim. It was funny as hell! Man this all made me love slender a hundred times more. I was finally happy. I missed Rose dearly, and I wondered what she was like now. Hm I'll have to ask slender tomorrow to bring me to her house, to make sure she was alright.
"Oh my god persephone! Is it true?" Jane said running down the stairs and jumping over the railing. Me and slender laughed.
"Yes me and Persephone are now dating." Slender said, bending down and kissing my cheek.
"Well slender give me her for a bit! You have and your fill" Jane said grabbing my arm and dragging me away from slender. As she dragged me up the stairs. I yelled to slender.
"Goodnight!" I say laughing and he waves chuckling as he entered his study. As we entered the room Jane grabbed me angrily. Uh what?
"How could you?!"she shouted well whispered/shouted.
"What? Jane I thought dating slender would be amazing?" I say confused. She sighed and shook her head.
"It is but after what we just did to Arabella, if she finds out your FRIGGEN toast!" She emphasized, using her finger to simulate someone cutting her throat. Oh god I completely forgot about her!