SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Slender c'mon please?"
"No, no way persephone."
"Pleaseeeee?"
"No."
"Slender don't you love me?" I grinned knowing this would crack him.
"I do but still no." I huffed in disappointment and turn around to head up the stairs. Gosh all I wanted to do was visit my parents house! I wouldn't meet them or anything I just wanna get a sense of familiarity. I miss them so much, I miss my mothers cuddles and my fathers proud stare he gave me every time I got a good mark. I didn't miss school though....but when me and Rose were friends, she made it bearable. I know slender hated the human world, but hey it's going to make me very happy so I thought he would do it for me at least....I guess not. I ran up the stairs and locked the door as I cried on my bed. The tears hit the blanket as my pillow was stained with wetness. I sobbed loudly, missing my old life. I know my new life is amazing and good but....I miss everyone and the old way it used to be. No murderous elf, no psychotic little bloody girl, no strange man with burnt eyelids and no pale faced monster. Life used to be pretty simple...and sometimes I wish it was that way again. Slender knocked on my door before I got up and slammed it open.
"What." I snap, rubbing the gears out of my eyes. He lifts his hand and wipes away my tear while holding my cheek.
"I'm sorry persephone, I didn't know how much it meant to you..." He said slowly as I started to tear up again. " dearest angel please don't cry." with that I started full out bawling again. Slender hugged me tightly and rocked me back and forth like a small child and cooed in my ear. I sobbed loudly and finally slender gave in. "Okay okay we can go out persephone but ONLY for a day." He huffed as I stopped crying immediately and hugged him.
"Thank you Thank you thank you!" I say running down the stairs, with slender mumbling unhappily behind me. I grabbed a hoodie as slender straightened his tie and put on a hat to blend in better. He grabbed my hand tightly, we looked at each other, nodded, and then we were gone.

We ended up in the back of my childhood home...my parents obviously were gone to work and the neighborhood was entirely quiet. I looked up to slender, who appeared to be deep in thought. I nudged him to get his attention before he spoke quietly. " I used to watch Rose so much, for she was my next target bit when she brought you into it. I knew I had to have you....who knew you'd become so special." He commented which brought tears to my eyes. For a killer he sure could be sweet.
"Slender I was quite intrigued when I heard about you though." I chuckled glancing up to him as we walked around the forest a bit. He furrowed his "eye brows" in confusion before looking to me.
"Oh? And what did it say about me?" He said jokingly. I thought for a moment, trying to jog my memory before i smiled.
" You were around for many many years."
"Yes okay that is true." I was suddenly more interested.
"Really? How old are you?" I asked laughing.
"You wouldn't want to know."
"I think I do."
"Well fine I was around since 560 BC so I say more than 1000 years on this earth." My mouth dropped in shock.
"My boyfriend is a dinosaur!" We laughed for several minutes before turning to my house.
"Here." Slender said reaching up and grabbing a fresh new Apple off the tree, handing it out for me to eat.
"Thank you slender." I said taking a huge bite. It was sweetly delicious and watered in my mouth. I moaned out of pleasure.
"Don't have sex with it now." Slender joked and I pushed his leg for making such a dirty joke.
"Wait here while I go check inside." I said running up to the back door, as he waved off probably going to kill some more humans. I gently opened the creaky door and walked inside, feeling the hard wood flooring on my feet. I looked around and nothing seemed to change except the fridge was filled with pictures of me. Most of which were happy memories but some were new, which stated RIP. they thought I was dead....I so wanted to walk up to them and hug them again. I walked up the creaky steps and back to my old room which was left the exact way I left it a month ago. I looked at my teddy bears and old photos while grabbing a small bag from my drawer. I piled some teddy bears with significant meaning and some photos and Anything else I wanted to grab. It wasn't completely noticeable that something was gone but I really didn't care anyway. I walked out to my parents room and slowly opened the door. Instead of being a perfect OCD room, it was messy. Clothes were everywhere, the bed wasn't made and even the window was still open. I closed the window and looked at the mess of papers on their bed. Some were missing photos of me, some were old pictures and some were cards with my condolences. Not being able to see anymore, I briskly walked out, tears stinging my eyes.

"So how was it?" Slender asked as I walked out of the house, bag in hand.
"It was good-it was what I needed." I replied, smiling and wiping the tears our of my eyes.
"And what did you need?"
"I needed closure." Is all I said as he teleported us to the mansion. The house was empty as everyone was out killing God knows what. I went to the living room and sat down as slender fetched some hot chocolate for us. He came back with a steaming hot mug, with little marshmallows floating to the top. I sipped awaiting slender to say something to break the growing tension.
"So why did you choose this day anyway? Slender asked as I looked down and teared up. Nobody really knew did they?
"Well....it's my birthday slender." I mumbled sipping some more, he gasped in surprise and turned to me.
"Why didn't you tell me!" Slender shouted running up to the kitchen.
"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.
"I'm making a cake for you duh! It is your birthday." He said and I smiled at his kindness. He through a phone in my direction.
"I just called Jeff he is bringing some presents and pizza." Slender said seriously. I didn't think birthdays would be that special here! I was grateful for their generosity and went out to join slender who was stirring the bowl, full of ingredients while trying to pour it out into a cake pan.
"Slender this is all too much." I said baffled by everything he is doing for me, I mean I don't even think my parents ever went to this lengths for my birthday! He huffed is disagreement.
"Persephone it is a big deal! How old are you going to be?" He asked me.
"17" I replied and he smiled.
"My my am I ever happy you have grown the way you did."
"And what does that mean slender? I don't think your hitting on me are you?" I smiled and blinked my eyes innocently as slender laughed.
"Yes at least I'm trying."slender said while putting the cake into the oven. He pinned me against the counter and started to kiss me while feeling me up all around. His hands started from my hips to grabbing my ass. I gasped at the new feeling and tugged on his tie, which earned me a growl and he started to nibble on my ear. I moaned while dragging a finger over that well toned chest. He lifted me on the counter while running his hands up and down my curves. We were having a lot of fun before a small voice was heard behind slender.
"What are you doing?" Sally asked. I panicked and threw some flour over Slender's face as he coughed and laughed.
"Nothing Sally we were just fooling around." I said nervously. She laughed and ran to the living room. Slender turned to me and scowled. " I'm sorry I panicked." I shrugged my shoulders as he sighed.
"It's okay." He said kissing me while bringing the cake out of the oven. It was perfect. "now I'm going to decorate it. You go in the living room and open your gifts." Slender said ushering me our the door. I walked into the living room and there sat jack, Jeff, Sally, Jane and even her teddy bear.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They shouted and I blushed out of embarrassment. Jane smiled and turned to me while handing me a gift.
"Happy birthday persephone, this is from me and Sally." Jane said as Sally waved to me. I took off the huge pick bow and ripped it open as they laughed. Inside was a few new dresses, a hair brush and a little bit of makeup.
"Thanks guys I love it." I smiled hugging them tightly as jack passed me a present that was black and blue. He nodded as I started to open it. Inside was a few books and some masks. I smiled at his creativity. "Thanks jack." I said as he nodded and gave me a thumbs up. Jeff was the next person to pass me a present. I opened it and it was full of new knifes and weapons. I laughed. " Surprisingly I love it Jeff thank you." I said as he smiled.
"No problem persephone hope you put it to good use." He said as slender entered the room.
"CAKE EVERYONE!" Slender shouted as everyone ran to the kitchen. He turned to me. "You will get your new present after for now here." Slender winked while passing me a rose. I gasped at its unique beauty.
"I love it slender." I said hugging him tightly. He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me into the kitchen.
"Come let's eat now."

After the best dinner ever, everyone went to bed and the only ones up were me and slender. He grinned of me and kissed me while passing a wine bottle over. " Here your old enough." He said while pouring a glass.
"Thanks." I said as he lured himself a glass. We put up our glasses as they clanked together. "Cheers" we said in unison as I sipped a little bit. It tasted sweet and bitter which I loved., almost like blood. Slender was already on his second glass, and before I knew it we both on your second bottle. We were loaded drunk and laughing our asses off. "This has been the best day ever" i slurred as he laughed.
"I can make it better." He stated also slurring while bringing me upstairs towards my bedroom. The rest of the night was a blur and the next morning was very confusing and we couldn't remember anything. This is how me and slender ended up in my bed that night....the night we conceived our baby girl.