Chapter 8

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jane said, "your face is as red as blood"! She laughs,
"Hey! I don't know okay? I haven't known him for long" I say trying to reason with her but once again she laughs.
"Well then hang out with him a bit! Get to know him." She said before she walked out of my room. God these people are obsessed with Crushes and stuff! But I really never knew slender was like that, a feeling of anger and dread washed over me. What if he never likes me back, but then again it could just be a little crush...but overall Jane is right I should ask him to get to know him better, I mean as friends right? I walked out of room and down the stairs to see Ben playing video games. I walked over and tapped on his shoulder.
"PERSEPHONE YOU MADE ME LOSE!" Ben shouted because I must've scared him in the middle of a match. He pouted.
"I'm sorry Ben" I say sheepishly. " I can make up for it after if you want" I offer, and smile seeing his face light up.
"OKAY!" Ben shouts excited.
"Okay but after okay? Can you tell me where slender is please?" I ask him gently, folding my hands.
"Sure Slen is in his study, first door on the left" he said going back to his game anxiously.
"Okay thanks I say before heading down the hall. When I stop at the door I suddenly turn nervous, I don't know why, I must really like him. I shake the thought out of my head before knocking on the door once.
"Come in" slender said behind the door, and I tuned the doorknob slowly and soaked inside. Man it was fancy! He must have a lot of work to do. It was filled with books and papers and had a desk in the middle with a huge chair behind it. Damn he looked hot in that! Omg did I just think that, no Persephone bad. " Oh Persephone so glad to see you, what brought you in here today?" He asked standing up and coming towards me.
"Sorry to busy you slender, are you busy today?" I ask him fiddling with my fingers, nervously.
" I am busy today but I am not tomorrow why?" He asked me.
"Oh I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk or something, get to know each other you know?" I say chuckling. God can I be anymore foolish?!
"Sure! I would be happy to Persephone we can after breakfast tomorrow morning" he said smiling and ushered me to the door. "I'm sorry I can't talk more, but as oh can see I am extremely busy." He said as soon as I was out the door, " goodbye see you after Persephone" he said before closing the door. After I walked a good distance from his study I began to smile like an idiot and jump in excitement. I seen Jane come towards me.
"You must've asked him" she said smirking.
"Oh yes we're going for a walk tomorrow morning" I said smiling.
"Great" she said. " you guys will be loving in no time" she laughed While fiddling ain't my hair. " You know Persephone, your hair is really pretty and it should get restyled and cut!" She said joyfully.
"Oh who will do it?" I ask her.
" Duh me!" She said while dragging me into her room. Her room was black and everything was black just like her Except the white vanity off the side. "Come! Sit! I will make you so pretty!" She squealed.
"Ugh I hear Jane squeal" Jeff said in the door way. Jane growled.
"Get out Jeff" Jane said obviously angry, glaring at him. If only looks could kill...
"Okay fine doll face" he said blowing a kiss to Jane before walking out. Jane mumbled something under her breath angrily.
"You don't like him" I commented to cut the tension.
"No I do not we used to date and be broke my heart." She said sitting down next to me.
"Oh?" I questioned. " What happened."
"He cheated on me with some blonde bimbo, I caught them in his bed" she said tearing up.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I say hugging her. She sits back up and stands up behind my hair,
"It doesn't matter now, what matters Is getting you ready for you to hopefully find love, unlike me" she said smiling while grabbing the scissors. " Come let's make you irresistible!" She said excitedly and i just rolled my eyes.