Chapter 7

"Why don't you play tea with Sally for a bit" slender offered to keep me busy so I wouldn't be too uncomfortable.
"Sure why not? Wanna play tea Sally?" I ask hoping she still likes me after this morning.
"I'm not sure Persephone I don't think Charlie likes you" she whispered pointing to her teddy bear.
"I'm sorry Charlie about how I acted today I was just surprised" I tried explaining to the bear. Sally brought The bear closer to her ear and smiled.
"Charlie says he forgives you and he wants to play!" She exclaimed happily, grabbing my hand and bring me over to her tea set. when we were alone in her room, she pored me and her a glass of tea while I chewed on a cookie. "So" she began happily. "When are you and slender getting married" she squealed and I almost spit of my cookie.
"Uh uh married why would you day that?" I ask blushing.
" Well slender obviously likes you, he never likes humans and besides your pretty now!" She said reaching over and twirling my hair in her fingers while giggling.
"Thanks I guess but I don't really like him in that way Sally" I tried reasoning with her.
"Well for now but you will!" She giggles some more and pores me another glass...boy why would she ever think that!

As i stepped out of Sally's room a girl welcomed me. She had blonde hair, red eyes and make up all over her face. I decided to try and be nicer and welcoming."hi my name is Persephone-" I said but got interrupted.
"Look I know who you are, your the new girl slender brought in." She chuckles. " I over heard you and Sally talking about how you are something special to slender, we'll look your not okay? He is mine so back off" she said practically growling.
"I'm not interested in slender like that anyway, but why is he suddenly yours?" I ask, grinding my teeth in the way she was treating me.
"Haha Hun when he sleeps with you so many times, you know he is yours." And with that she winks and walks away. GOD what is her problem and why am I so angry?
"Sorry you had to encounter her" a girls voice said behind me. She had black hair, black eyes and pretty much black everything except her skin was practically white as snow. " My name is Jane" she grabs my hands and shakes it. "Glad to meet you" she says joyfully.
"I'm Persephone and what is her problem?" I ask annoyed.
"She has this thing with slender.. He sleeps with her and she think they will get married." She rolls her eyes. " I mean he uses her as a pin cushion and nothing more" she finishes and grabs my hand leading me into my room.
"I didn't know slender was like that" I say sheepishly.
"Most men are, and this is bothering you a great deal, do you like him or something?" She questions.
"I honestly don't know." I say bowing my head.