Chapter 30

SLENDER POV
I woke up to the feeling of Someone tapping on my forehead. I groaned in displeasure and slowly sat up to reveal Sally tapping on my head. I scowled which startled her and she looked at me in fear. I sighed and picked her up cradling her. "sally why did you wake me up?" I asked in a tired voice. God I just wanted to sleep! She laughed a little before jumping out of my arms.
"Oh-oh ya I came to tell you persephone's gone." She said before slipping away. Wait what? I jumped out of bed and ran for her room to find it empty. Oh god, where could she be?! I ran out the front door as everyone looked at me weirdly.
PERSEPHONE POV
I awoke sort of in a daze as my baby bump moved rapidly from side to side. I suddenly craved something sweet.....and bitter....like blood. I sprang up faster then I ever have, and ran out the front door grabbing two knifes along the way. I ran to a highway and through the knife in one of a cars tire. It skidded to a stop along the edge of the highway. I laughed quietly and as they stepped out to see what was the problem,mi slit their throat as blood gushed out covering the road and me. I licked my fingertips and moaned as the baby finally settled down. Huh blood isn't that bad, I'll have to ask jack for some when I come back. I feel a lot more better now. Soon slender came crashing through the woods and stopped when he saw me. He crouched down and hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry I thought I lost you again persephone...." He said tearing up and hugging me tighter. "I thought I'd lose both of you."
"I'm sorry the baby-I wanted some or craved some blood." I said shrugging my shoulders. "The baby is like her daddy I guess."