Chapter 10

Me and slender went downstairs to eat some dinner that hopefully jack and Jeff did well. I will admit I shouldn't have some that to Arabella but slender is not hers and now I'm actually pretty frightened because I know she a master at revenge. As we entered the dining room the food smelt delicious and we all sat down to eat. The table wasn't quiet. Sally was singing, jack and Jeff were arguing on who cooked the food better, Ben was just trying to hit on Jane-who was disgusted and turned towards me noticing my finger.
"Oh my Persephone! What happened?" She whispers to me, knowing I hate attention.
"I slipped and cut my finger with a knife, no worries slender cleaned it up for me" i dismissed her with a wave of my hand, letting her know I was fine. she smirked, thinking I probably set it up to get closer to slender. Actually I didn't set it up at all, but I will admit it had great timing. I turned to look at slender who was unusually quiet, looking down at his plate. I wondered what was going through his mind, but I just continued eating.
SLENDER POV
I know Persephone was looking at me, but I didn't have anything to say. After seeing her hurt so easily I decided to train her,
"Persephone, come with me" I say loud enough for her to hear. She turned towards me, nodded her head, and got up same with me.
"Ben can you please clean up the dishes" I asked and he visibly rolled his eyes and groaned.
"O O can I help slender? Pleaseeeeeee?" Sally said clasping her hands together, pretending to beg. I chuckled. "Sure Sally" I said and she hopped up to join Ben at the sink, while I wrapped my arm around persephone's shoulder to led her to my study. I could get used to this. I needed to train her, so she won't get hurt so easily again, and I knew Arabella hated Persephone because she was spending so much time with me and I need Persephone, able to defend herself. That reminds me I really need to talk to Arabella, to let her know there are no feelings between us and that I will no longer be sleeping with her ever again, for I need to pursue Persephone. I led Persephone inside.
"Slender why did you bring me in your study?" Persephone asked, man she looked beautiful and her voice was angelic, able to soothe all my demons.
"I brought you to my study Persephone because you need to be trained, to be like us" I say sitting next to her, she looked confused. "You see, after today I realized how vulnerable you really are" I said and she scowled, hm that as cute, and I chuckled." I'm sorry Persephone, but it's true. So I will train you everyday to be a strong fighter" I say finished of what I had to say. She appeared to think for a moment before speaking.
" that would be a wise move slender" she said pondering, " will we be alone?" She asked with a blush, and I had to blush as well.
"Yes we would Persephone, I don't want anyone to know I'm training you." I said standing up." Now go get some sleep Persephone, goodnight see you tomorrow morning for our walk and first training session." I say ushering her out of my study so I can take care of something that has been bothering me for awhile.
"Uh okay goodnight slender" she said before I smiled and shut the door. Man I was not going to go to Arabella to fix this.....problem. Not again so I did what any man would do, I locked the door closed my eyes and well....you can figure out what I did.
PERSEPHONE POV
Wow I'm going to be training with slender! This is great I think before I walk upstairs to head to my room. I opened the door and decided to take a bath. I undressed, filled the tub with warm bubbly water, threw in some bath salts and I locked the door. I moaned as I slowly brought my body deeper into the warm water. Man this felt nice! I washed and conditioned my hair, loving the way it smelt. After I rinsed my hair out I grabbed the soap and slowly washed it all over me. It felt so good to rub it all over my breasts, belly and thighs. I rinsed off and drained the tub, grabbing the warm towel and wrapping it around me as I walked into my room to pick out a night gown. I picked out a dark purple one and I didn't bother with underwear as nobody would probably see me in it anyway. Hopefully. Okay to make sure I kept the door locked. I dressed and hopped in bed and turned off the light until sleep dragged me to darkness.
ARABELLA POV
HOW DARE SHE?! I was fuming, seeing her walk out of Slender's room like she owned the place, and when she disrespected me in that way I knew I had to have my revenge. I told her slender was mine, yet she didn't heed my warning very well. Slender has been sleeping with me for years! At Least once every week! Slender always tells me there are no feelings between us, but I know he has a connection with me...maybe not romantically but sexually...yes. I knew she was going on a walk with slender tomorrow morning so I was going to sabotage the way she looked. I walked over to her room to find her door locked. Rats. No matter I can pick a lock. I grabbed a bobby pin and dig it into the mechanisms of the lock for a minute before it clicked and opened. I smiled. I went inside to see her curled up, snoring softly. Ugh disgusting. I grabbed my scissors and dye and went to work......