Chapter 6

When I awoke I was in a huge soft black bed with a large red canopy over my head. I sat up and my room was amazing, it was a luxury shade of pink and looked to have all the necessities but I didn't have time to look around real well before a little girl ran in my room? She had blood all over the her face, stunning green eyes, chocolate brown hair, a pink dress and a teddy bear clutched in her hand.
"Hi I'm Sally!" She said holding out her hand, smiling happily at me.
"Uhh hi I'm Persephone." I say nervously and chuckling before bolting out of the room only to find a little green elf? Only this one was bloody.
"Hi! I'm Ben! I love video games, wanna play with me?" He asked very jumpy.
"Errr sorry not right now sorry!" I say behind me as i run again in the opposite direction only to run straight into another one! This one had a white face, no eyelids and a smile so wide and blood EVERYWHERE!! What is this people's fetish with blood?! God it's scary!
"Hi I'm Jeff. Wanna go to sleep?" He laughs like a crazy person and I back away to run downstairs and as soon as I see slenderman I bolt for him.
"HELP ME!" I scream at him as everyone looks at me weird. He turns around and appears to roll his eyes.
"Good morning Persephone, I see you have met mostly everyone, I'm sorry about the scare this must be all new to you." He said while cooking breakfast.
"You think!? Are these people all murderers?!" I ask frightened.
"Yes and since you made that deal with me you are now too" he says.
"What do you mean? Do I look like you guys?" I ask him fearfully.
"Go look for yourself" he said done with this conversation and turned around to finish cooking. I look for a bathroom, and when I found one I turned on the light and screamed.

Oh my god! I now have pitch black hair, purple eyes, black lips and my body had changed as well. Im a little slimmer, my boobs are huge, I actually have curves now and my thighs are fuller. God I look completely different....yet I'm hot? Damn but could I ever get used to living here? And actually do what they do? I go out of the bathroom to see slenderman holding a chair out for me to a large table full of the people I've seen earlier today and others I haven't. " Come Persephone have a seat, properly meet everyone and have some breakfast." Slenderman said as I sat down and he pushed the chair in.
"Thank You slenderman" I say grateful for his presence because he is the only one I know here.
"Please Persephone call me slender" slender insisted before he raised a glass." Everyone I have saw great potential in Persephone and have made a deal with her to become a creepypasta.. Now she obviously needs to be comfortable because she is not used to this new environment and I can trust everyone will make her welcome am I right? Slender announced and questioned everyone. Every agreed, nodding their heads and saying hello's and how are you doing's and what not and honestly in a room full of murderers I never felt more at home.