My loving life

" Please Persephone listen to me this game is amazing!" My best friend said super excited over the new horror game that was out.
"God Rose I know just show me the game so you can shut up about it." I say frustrated. We just got off school and this was all she talked about all day, this game, oh This new game, God it never ends!
"I know Persephone but it's just so good, and it scares you!" She chuckles knowing me and her both love a good scare. She brings me to her laptop and opens to up to a faceless man in a tux.
"Uhh rose? What is this? It looks so stupid and fake" I say obviously wondering how this could ever be scary.
"Persephone just give it a chance" she says with an exasperated sigh. I finally give in and click the start button.
"What is the goal of the game? I ask rose.
" The goal is to find the pages with scary sayings and collect them all before he gets you." She explains cheerfully...Hmm creepy.I start to see pages everywhere and he suddenly teleports in front of me almost making me poop myself. The game ends as soon as I see his...tentacles?
" this game is really weird but I guess I could get used to it" I say agreeing with her that it was a good game overall. She smirks obviously knowing that she won this round. We play a few more rounds of the game, not even getting close to winning. " What is the name of this game rose?" I ask her wanting to know what this game could possibly be named after.
"The game is called slenderman" she answers with an eye roll, done with all my questions.
"Slenderman huh? He sounds interesting" I say with a smile. And that's how my story all began....