Chapter 18

SLENDER POV FROM RIGHT AFTER THR FIGHT--
I can't believe her! She gets me all teased up, and then leaves me hanging by saying 'she isn't ready'. Like god I can't understand it! We've been together like a month now! God she makes me so frustrated. I just teleported her to Rose's house, and left her. I know that seems wrong but I was so mad at her and I still am. Well now I have some free time on my hands, I might as well talk to Arabella.
"ARABELLA!" I shouted loud enough I knew she would hear it. She slowly came in, hand on hip, standing in the doorway.
"Hm slender, I see you got bored of her already" she laughed. " I knew it was only matter of time".
"No we need to talk" I say pointing to the seat in front of my desk. She walks to it, making sure to wiggle her butt as she walked towards me.
"Sure my big boy, whatcha need?" She said bending over the desk, putting her boobs together and laying them on the desk. DAMMIT! Why is she doing this. She knows I haven't had sex in like two months, the teasing and everything was too much.
"Arabella stop" I say turning my chair around. she gets up and walks behind the chair, wrapping her hands around the back of my neck and shoving her boobs in my back. I shivered.
"Slender stop fighting, we both know we need this" she says, voice low and sultry. I can't-I can't do this.
"I will not sleep with you Arabella" I say getting up, out of the chair and turning around facing her. she looked surprised at first but then bit her lip and smiled.
"Now now slender, stop being a good boy, we all know how bad you are" she says walking over to me, grabbing my tie and kisses me. I pull away.
"Arabella please stop." I say in a quiet voice. Dammit I can't fight this much longer, if she keeps this up.
"No slender shut up" she grabs my neck kissing me. Okay enough of this, I couldn't fight it. I push her up against the desk and rip off her clothes as she pulls down my pants and takes off my shirt, leaving my tie on. As we're having...ahem...fun Arabella suddenly moans very loud, and I hear a gasp. I turn around quickly to find persephone crying and Jane looking very angry. I try to cover it up I really do. "Persephone-it's not what it looks like" I try saying but she looks.....broken. I broke her. I shattered her heart to millions of pieces. My angel Wouldn't even look at me.
"HOW COULD YOU?! I'm ashamed of you" Jane said angrily, while trying to pull Persephone away from the scene. She fumbles out of her grip and turns to me. Looking at me with anger, sadness and betrayal all in those eyes who were non stop shedding tears.
"Slender" she started. "I'm done with this and I'm done with you. I'm leaving the mansion and I NEVER want to see you again!" She screeched and ran out the door as Jane sent me one last glare before following. When they left i collapsed on the floor, mouth agape in shock. I couldn't-I know I shouldn't have - but I did it anyway and now I'm alone. I left my angel broken, and i pushed her away because of my sex drive. I heard Arabella laugh behind me, I tuned around and shook with anger.
"YOU!" I started to shout. "YOU CAUSED THIS!" She laughed some more before speaking.
"Slender honey, I may have pushed you but your the one who had sex with me" she said trying to play the innocent card.
"Why-why would you push me to do that Arabella?" I asked, completely broken. She smiled.
"Well I hated Persephone, I wanted her out of the picture." She said, twirling her hair. " I love you slender, and I want us to be together" she finished and smiled innocently at me. How pathetic.
"After this Arabella, I will never ever be with you" I say angrily. How could she ever think that I would love her, or date her, or anything! I love my Persephone, and because of her, I pushed her away. Arabella kept her smile.
"Oh sweetheart, I forgot to tell you. There are poked holes in all my condoms. If it worked, I could be pregnant" she said laughing, I stood shocked, at the betrayal, the hurt, my Persephone, how could- I tried to finish before everything went black.