Chapter 3

"hello?"
"Rose, come over quickly!" I said anxiously.
"Why? It's like I don't know a HURRICANE outside?!" She exclaimed, surprised that I wanted her out considering the weather.
"Look Rose, about slenderman I think I know what's wrong with you!" I tried to reason with her to get her to come over so we can discuss this important matter.
"Okay Persephone I'll be over in a couple of minutes" she said before she hung up. I know it's not right to get her to come over in this weather, but if this....thing really is real it is important we try and solve this matter in the best way possible. A couple of minutes later a heard the knock on the door and ran down stairs to open the door and low and behold stood Rose...soaking wet." Persephone Im going to kill you way before slenderman kills me" she said angrily before walking in and setting her wet clothes on the rack.
"Yeah I'm sorry Rose but this is serious" I said hoping to make her more calmer then she is now. She sighed.
" I know Persephone I'm really stressed and frustrated" she explained with a sorrowful look.
"I understand Rose we will get through this together, come let's sit down and talk" I say before bringing her to the couch. We both sat down. " look Rose, after doing much research myself I have come to the conclusion that you having something called slender sickness." I explain quietly and as calm as I possibly could. She contorted her face into confusion.
"What's that Persephone?" She asked not understanding what I meant.
" It's when slender is stalking his uhh... Victims and causes them nightmares, nausea, paranoia and many other nasty symptoms." I flinch at her reaction. She looked down and started to shake.
"I'm- I'm going to die aren't I?" She asked quietly before breaking down into tears. I reached over and held her as she cried, rocking her gently to soothe her paranoia.
"Hey hey listen I won't let you die I swear" I say confident she will NOT die. I won't let that happen.
"Yeah Persephone how will you make that happen? He is a-a MONSTER!" she screeched before collapsing back in my arms, crying once more.
"I don't know Rose but I will try anything I can" I finish hoping to calm her down. A few minutes later she cried herself to sleep and I laid her down on the couch while I stood up to walk around. My parents must be really busy they haven't been home in hours! I went upstairs in hopes to use the bathroom and just as I closed the door I heard rose scream at the top of her lungs.