Chapter 5

Well I must be the stupidest person in the world right now. Here before me stood slenderman who must've been easy 10ft tall. He looked menacing as his tentacles twitched angrily behind him and here was I.....standing with a baseball bat alone because Rose fainted moments ago. And if your still convinced that I'm not the stupidest person in the world, the next thing I did was very very VERY stupid. A wave of confidence and protectiveness crashed over me and I shouted. " leave her alone you monster!" I shouted loud and angry, ready for a fight. His white, no face head tilted to the side as of to say 'ha whatever' and this Made me more angry. " Listen I mean it leave Rose alone!" I yelled and I used my bat to try and hit slenderman but all he did was grab it out of my hand with one of his appendages and flew it across the room. He blended over and came really really close to me. Too close for comfort and suddenly I heard static ringing in my ears making me bend over, hands over hears, in agony. I suddenly heard a menacing voice.
" Mortal why would you make such demands." he said ripping his mouth open to find many several sharp teeth.
"Because slenderman she is my friend and I want you to leave her alone!" I said a little less confidently and still in much pain.
"Very well I will make a deal with you" he said and all i could do is nod my head. " Rose will not remember anything and I see potential in you to become apart of my...species. Take my deal and you can live at the creepy pasta mansion." He finished with a smirk. Smug little bastard...
"Alright alright! Make the pain stop and leave rose alone! And I'll- I'll do it!" I said agreeing with the deal.
"Very well" he said and suddenly the pain was gone, and he grabbed my hand and teleported me. It felt so weird and Made you lightheaded but it was cool overall. He brought us to a forest I don't even know where and crossed some sort of invisible barrier to show a huge mansion! Very old fashioned and creepy. I turned to slenderman.
"What now?" I asked. He turned to me pressed his hands against my temples and said.
"You will become one of us" a strange feeling washed over me making me nauseas and pain began to be everywhere and I had to shut my eyes because the pain was so unbearable. Before I fainted from pain I heard slenderman say. " Welcome to the creepy pasta mansion" and then it was dark.