Chapter 17

"Rose what's wrong? It's me Persephone?" I say trying to ease the viscous anger that was rolling off her.
"YOU YOU ARE WORKING WITH HIM" she screams in my face, pointing at me wildly. "You are working with the faceless man" she says trying to punch me and wrap her hands around my neck. I dodge everything.
"Rose calm down please" I say putting up my hands, trying to calm her down but to no avail. She even tried pushing me down. She was wild, and not like I remembered her to be. Slender promised she would be back to normal. As Rose was shouting at me and trying to kill or hurt me, Jane ran out of the forest to come to my rescue. As Jane tried to haul me away I heard Rose scream.
"ILL KILL YOU PERSEPHONE THAT IS A PROMISE!" she screamed as Jane helped me through the forest on the way back to the mansion.

"My that Rose is not like you told me about" Jane said trying to start conversation.
"Yeah she is literally insane"i mumble looking down. I can't believe Rose has practically ruined her life. She no longer goes to school, no longer talks to anyone and her parents are terrified of her and locks her inside. I ruined her life-no slender ruined her life.
"Hey what's wrong?" Jane asked me gently, pulling me to a stop.
"Well besides Rose, me and slender had a huge fight" I say, blinking back tears.
"Oh no, you guys never fought yet and you guys have been together like month!" She said surprised. " What was it about?".
"Well I'm not ready for sex yet, and obviously slender is." I explain, twirling with my hair. " Apparently ever since I came I never Satisfy his needs, not like Arabella did." I say, looking down disappointed. Jane looked as if she was thinking for moment before deciding to speak.
"Maybe you should talk to him, before you start thinking Anything rash, I'll be behind the door incase things get out of control" she said , putting her arm around me and we neared the mansion.
"You're right, I will talk to him, thanks so much Jane" I say hugging her. She chuckled.
"No problem persephone, we're sisters now" she says hugging me back, tightly. We entered the mansion and I walked towards Slender's study as Jane stood behind me. Instead of knocking I'll just go in, I mean he can't be doing much in his study besides reading, and we really need to talk. About the fight, Rose and what to do in the future to correct everything. I took a deep breath and opened to door.

I stood there shaking, and crying as the scene unfolded right in front of me. When I walked Arabella sat on Slender's desk, naked, moaning as she was being shook by slender as well as the desk. Slender had just a tie on and his butt cheeks stood proud in front of me. I realized that slender was having sex with Arabella....the one thing he told me he'd never do. I stood There crying and shaking and slender didn't even notice. Arabella noticed me though, and smirked as she moaned louder. Jane walked in and gasped which then alerted slender. He gasped as he noticed me and tried to hide the scene.
"Persephone?! This-this isn't what it looks like" he tried saying but I only cried louder. Jane pulled me away form the scene, before turning back to slender and shouting.
"You should be ashamed of yourself!" She shouted angrily at him before pulling me away, but I fumbled out of her grip. I was red and angry and turned to slender.
"You-you are a liar! You don't deserve me or love...or anyone for that matter!" I screamed at him. " I'm done with you! And I'm moving out of the mansion for i NEVER want to see you again!" I shouted before slamming the door and running outside. Jane followed me and showed me the way to an abandoned cabin, far, far, away from the mansion. Thanks god jane could teleport as well. As we entered the cabin, it was fully furnished as I collapsed on the nearest chair and I bawled my eyes out. Jane just sat next to me, hugging me, as I cried away my betrayal.