Chapter 12

JANE POV
Where are you, you little whore. I thought to myself as I walked down the hall. How could she ever do that to Persephone! It's not her fault she likes him and he likes her too. I know slender likes her because slender would never ever let a human become a pasta, even though she wasn't evil. Well not yet anyway. I walked to her door and kicked in open. She sat on her bed, filling her nails. When she noticed me she looked up and smiled.
"Hello there Jane, lovely day isn't it?" She said smirking.
"You little bitch! How dare you do that!" I screech and she becomes even more livid when she puts on the 'oh I'm innocent' face.
"Oh dearest Jane, what ever do you mean?" She said standing up and chuckling. Flipping her hair behind her as she walked to her Mirror.
"You know what you did Arabella!" I say pointing at her accusingly. She chuckles while putting on her mascara.
"Oh yes yes, what I did to dear Persephone right? Opps I warned her not to mess with my man" she said sighing and shaking her head. Ill shake your head alright I say coming towards her and she screams loudly while i chuckle. I grab her head and smash her face into the mirror, breaking the glass and knocking her out. My my what to do now....oh I know! I laugh evilly and start my newest masterpiece. Muahahha.

Very small chapter I know, not the best I've done. I'm lazy today and my boyfriend (best man evaa!) came home today. Didn't have much time to create a long chapter. Sorry 😝