Chapter 29

I can't believe that I'm having a baby girl! I run up the stairs to meet Jane in my room. "Jane!" I said excitedly. She turned around quickly and smiled.
"Hello persephone." She welcomed, hugging me.
"Jane I'm having a girl." I say, tearing up. God I'm so happy, my own baby will be a little girl. Daddy's little girl...she squeaked in happiness and hugged me tighter.
"We have to go shopping for the baby right away!" She exclaimed rushing us out the door. I forgot all about it! The baby will need a a crib, clothes, diapers, toys I even have to talk to slender about the baby's room! I've been so caught up in Slender's apology I forgot about everything! She teleports us into a huge shopping mall and we get started on the huge endeavor.

"Oooooo persephone! Look at this!" Jane said holding up a purple and black baby dress.
"I love it Jane, but we have enough clothes let's look at other stuff." I said ushering her out of the clothes section.
"But-but what about the hats!" Jane grunts in displeasure. I laugh as I drag her to pick out a crib. We see a bassinet that is black and pink, and I instantly fell in love.
"Jane look at this!" I squeak pointing at the beautiful bassinet. She runs over with more baby clothes and gasped when she saw the bassinet.
"Wow persephone......it's perfect" she commented smiling. It is indeed perfect for my baby girl. She puts the box in the cart and I drag it along.....time to look at the toys. Jane walks over and grabs two handfuls of toys and places in the cart. Even a squeaky skull. She picks out a few bibs, piles and piles of diapers and bottles galore. We had two carts full of baby stuff. I think slender will make the rest. We teleport out back to the mansion. (she stole it but hey she can't teleport she doesn't care!) We yell out for slender to help bring everything in and he brings me into a room panted black with sugar skulls covering the walls. There was a changing table painted pink and even a chair for me to sit in next to the new bassinet. I couldn't believe it! The room was perfect.
"Oh slender you out did yourself". I said hugging him. He chuckles and hugs me back.
"No persephone it's my child too......and its with you which makes it all better." I smiled at his sweetness. This might be better then I ever thought.